kz9jndxx.jpg

t9xpriye.jpg
5dd26l86.jpg

gg ! :party:

Espada 15 - 1 THD

Verloren
5fnuAH.png

k4sIxp.png

As you can see there was a misunderstanding, I joined a bit later meaning they were already playing and won 2 rounds, I asked THD if they were fine with the factions and if they wanted to restart the first map he said it was fine, all was sorted.

cKTACU.png

River Village
tYMTYV.png

tSt9Fr.png

Nice work both teams, they both played well.

Yes, that was my fault, I changed only map because I was completely sure the factions were already correct, so didn't even checked them. Sorry for mistake, good match from Espada, we were able to play only two good rounds (still, we lost one of them) and GL for Espada in upcoming matches!

Legion  4-12 The Turk

ECL_Germany_2

It was a nice match, well played Legion

Screenshots
AmO57z.jpg
VVQvYP.jpg
62D5n3.jpg
qYAPEQ.jpg

scciro said:
High Five 12 - 4 Carthage

4gjv14.jpg

zAj7a6.jpg
yM6rNy.jpg

62aL97.jpg
11-5 because your team broke the following rule:
Substitutions are only allowed between each set, though team are not obligated to wait more than 10 minutes between maps and 5 minutes between sets. If a player crashes on game, substitutions can be done after the round has ended though this is limited to one substitution. If a team makes unauthorized substitutions during a set, the relevant rounds count as lost.

The issue occurred on the 3rd spawn.

Virion said:
HITMEN 16 - 0  303 

303 have only 4 players.
mb159.jpg
We want play  this match on ECS_DE_1
Can any of the 303 players confirm this?

Teams may field up to 8 players. This number can be increased if both teams agree. Teams with less than 8 players may play on or forfeit the match. The other team is under no obligation to match the other team's numbers. If a team fails to turn up with at least 5 players 15 minutes after the agreed start, the other team has to contact an admin or referee immediately and may be awarded with a default win.
Please stick to the tournament rules in future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom