[ECL1] Signups

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
QM2GYrs.png
European Challenge League

Toj635s.png

Welcome to the European Challenge League. This is a competitive clan based tournament for teams not participating in the ECS. The tournament will run using the Swiss System for a large ladder. The top 4 teams at the end of the tournament will participate in a knockout bracket.

This tournament will definitely go ahead as long as there are other 10 teams wishing to participate.

FYI we are currently considering some larger changes to the competitive scene at the moment. This may include a two-tier system in which the top 16, currently in the ECS, fight their tournaments. This means potentially the top four of this tournament will fight playoffs against the bottom four of the ECS. Whilst this is only speculation at this point, I thought it only fair that this was mentioned prior to the tournament beginning.

yf1caeQ.png

So you wish to apply for the ECL? Well below is the application for potential signups. Ask an admin (me) if you require help completing your application. We're encouraging new teams to join up, perhaps teams that have never participated in a competitive tournament before. This is a great opportunity to win some silverware, play some matches and maybe more!

Clan Name:
Clan Tag:
Clan Location:
Clan Banner (Link):
Contact 1 (TaleWorlds & Steam links):
Contact 2 (TaleWorlds & Steam links):

If you have any questions about joining the league then just send one of the admins a PM.

The deadline for signups is currently 17/05/2015 though this may be subject to change.

As a general rule no player on an ECS roster will be allowed to participate.

Teams:
[list type=decimal]
[*]Legion
[*]Sith Order
[*]Battle Ready Orphans
[*]Warriors of Quiperland
[*]The Turk
[*]Blood Ravens
[*]Fearless
[*]Thunders
[*]French Guard
[*]Kastellans
[*]The Hun
[*]Die Acht Monuren
[*]Espada
[*]303
[/list]

It's nice to see tournaments like these help the newer and/or lower skilled teams get a chance to (im)prove themselves :smile:

Good luck to all teams, and ofcourse to the administration!

Clan Name: Sith Order
Clan Tag: Sith_
Clan Location: CIS
Clan Banner (Link): dont have it yet
Contact 1 (TaleWorlds & Steam links): Light's TW
Contact 2 (TaleWorlds & Steam links): Stiwens' Steam

P.S: FINALLY!!! We have been waiting for it sooo looong  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Gibby Jr said:
This is exactly the same as Fietta's post except with links in correct format and is just tidied up a little.

Clan Name: Legion
Clan Tag: LGN_
Clan Location: International
Clan Banner:
fLzruuM.png

Contact 1: Chaff Steam

Contact 2Gibby Steam
Gibby TW

Contact 3:Fietta Steam
Fietta TW

There isn't a correct format for links, plus I kinda like the long ones, looks cool.

EDIT: edited mine for the sake of formality. :razz:

Just a clarification on the roster thing.

Can you get yourself removed from a roster in the ECS, then added to a roster in the ECL? or is it, if youve played in the ECS then you cant play in the ECL at all?

Im just trying to anticipate that some players who get put out of the ECS in the group stages, making a mass move to the ECL by just removing themselves from the roster.

MacKain said:
Just a clarification on the roster thing.

Can you get yourself removed from a roster in the ECS, then added to a roster in the ECL? or is it, if youve played in the ECS then you cant play in the ECL at all?

Im just trying to anticipate that some players who get put out of the ECS in the group stages, making a mass move to the ECL by just removing themselves from the roster.
I would assume the same rules as the ECS uses apply here too.

If you're on a roster, but you haven't played, you can join. If you're on a roster, and you have played, you can't. Don't know if it counts for teams who dropped out in qualifiers though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom