[ECL1] Semi-Final Fixtures

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killfacer said:
Apologies for the confusion. I had intended on doing fixed maps for the entirety of the tournament. I'll amend the rules. Sorry again for the confusion.
We are going to play on those maps but we really want to know why do you need to change the rules in the middle of ongoing tournament. Because what you say is not really sufficient to change them and some of my friends started to create conspiracy theories about this situation.

What the hell kinda of dumb conspiracy have people concocted now? Literally the crappest conspiracy ever. I don't even know any of the teams or players involved very well at all  :facepalm:

It had always been my intention to used preselected maps. I posted the maps and it wasn't till it was pointed out that I realised the rules stated otherwise. Apologies again for this mistake I hope you will one day forgive me for it.

Killfacer said:
What the hell kinda of dumb conspiracy have people concocted now? Literally the crappest conspiracy ever. I don't even know any of the teams or players involved very well at all  :facepalm:

It had always been my intention to used preselected maps. I posted the maps and it wasn't till it was pointed out that I realised the rules stated otherwise. Apologies again for this mistake I hope you will one day forgive me for it.
No need to get aggressive, i just expressed some players' opinion about this rule change. Do what you want. Your tournament, your rules...

For something to be a conspiracy, one side in particular would have to be negatively affected, hmm? I don't see how fixed fixtures would affect you more negatively than other teams.

Malta 11 -5 BRO

u2mgdj2v.jpg
ynesmot5.jpg
nm5ugh5n.jpg
t2vxtx8w.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom