[ECL1] Questions and Answers! [Q&A's]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting my work in weekend, casue now I have little problems, so if I interviewd anybody that is not here in the list - you will be added in the weekend.

nice work guys! Keep it up :smile:

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Q2: Do you have some decent players that can change result of the whole match in your favor, or are your key players and you couldn't imagine H5 without them?

A: Everyone in the clan is disciplined.
but this joke was just too sweet :smile:  :fruity:

Here are few interviews, made in beginning of this week:
Q1: What can you tell about your team - I mean, how do you see yourselves compared to other clans and what are you aims in this ECL?

Vincenz: Our goal in this tournament is not to win anything. We just want to have good matches and learn more. We guess, that we can win some matches but like I said, our goal is to train ourselves! After this tournament we are going to change some things and start getting better!

Q2: I see. But if you had, generally speaking, bad day when playing match, is there one outstanding player that could just by himself turn tides of match in your favour?

Vincenz: We do not have one really outstanding player, but we have many solid ones like Adrian, Delta (Eric_der_Rote ingame) or our co-leaders Balian and DouDou who show their best in every match. In my opinion it is better to have such good teamplayers, then one outstanding.

Q3: Who, in your opinion, will end up in the top 4?

Vincenz: In my opinion the top 4 will be: WQ, FraG, Kastellans or any other team which comes from the ECS.

Q3: Do you think that there is team, which can surprise everybody with their score, like Agincourt did in the last WNL?

Vincenz: Fearless perhaps, they got some decent players recently!
Q1: What can you tell about your team - I mean, how do you see yourselves compared to other clans and what are you aims in this ECL?
Pasibrzuch: Generally speaking, it depends. I'm not well informed about clans at the moment, but everybody can see that there's big difference in level of playing between different teams, so therefore, our results will depend on who we will play against. I say that we have chances, basing on few new and high-skilled players in our clan. Our problem is low chemistry though. And if we're talking about our aims - we will wait for results and see.

Q2: Is there especially one player, best of you, that can change tides of match in your favour?

Pasibrzuch:
Our whole team is great. Most of us didn't know each other and now we're training together skill very hard and there are results, so I think that it is quite good.

Pasibrzuch:
Warriors of Quiperland : Kastellans : Fearless. It's hard for me to predict more teams, because as I said earlier, I'm not well informed about skill of other teams. Depending on who each team will play, this can be us, HITMEN or Malta - in my opinion it can be very random.

Q4: Are there any team that can surprise everybody with it's result, like Agincourt did in last WNL?

Pasibrzuch:
We can surprise everybody :smile: We have quite new squad and it's hard for me to say how we will present, but I think that we can surprise - not only other teams, but also us. About rest of clans I can't say much, beacuse as I said, I don't know them.

Kokosz:
Comparing to other teams we look quite good, I think that we will end ECL on approximately 5th or 6th place.

Q2: Who, in your opinion, will end up in the top 4?

Kokosz:
WQ, FraG, Fearless... it's hard to predict the fourth team.

Q3: Are there any team that can surprise everybody with it's result, like Agincourt did in last WNL?

Kokosz:
Maybe The Turk, Sith Order or BRO.

panzerkampfswagen™:
Because I recently joined Sith, I can't say anything about aims yet, but I think after first matches that we will be able to fight for top positions.

Q2: So you say that you will be fightinhg for top positions. Is there especially one player, best of you, that can change tides of match in your favour and help you to achieve this goalt?

panzerkampfswagen™:
I think that most major is teamwork, everybody plays on approximately same level. Good cavalry, infantry and archers give us many possibilities of winning rounds. The most major is cooperation! Apart from that, Sith has limited roster and therefore each player needs to have certain level of skill.

panzerkampfswagen™:
I think I'll name teams that have chances to reach top 4: BRO, FraG, Kastellans, Malta, Sith, Turk and WQ. I doubt that any other team will be able to take one of four first places. Fearless, HITMEN or Legion for example are just bad clans and they lack something. I don't know actually who can name them as one of best teams here - if there is major match, they simply become scared of enemy and lose. That's why I know that only seven named by me clans will be able to get to final stage.

Q4: Are there any team that can surprise everybody with it's result, like Agincourt did in last WNL?

panzerkampfswagen™:
As I mentioned earlier - rest of teams will surprise everyone if they take 5th place. Second part of tournament is unreachable for them.

My bad, there is indeed a number changed. Sad thing tho, would have love to see people spawning half naked and camping bulding with spears and shields.  :sad:

Three more interviews:

Sombie:
We're up there. Malta and WQ will be a struggle for us. But with right discipline and skill we can win.

Q2: Do you have some decent players that can change result of the whole match in your favor, or are your key players and you couldn't imagine Enmity without them?

Sombie:
Demon.

Sombie:
Malta, Enmity, WQ and THD, not particulary in this order.

Sombie:
Enmity and HITMEN.

Q5: I see that you percieve polish teams as strong ones. Why?

Sombie:
Yeah, Poles op.

Ascarion:
There's not a lot to say. Currently we're trying to make the best of our tactics and stuff. In comparison to international clans I'm in to minds. You are able to work on improvin yourself etc. of course, but you also can recieve much else. Compared to other German teams we're on an intermediate level IMO.

Tenebrae:
Well, I believe we got a strong team and will end up somewhere in - at least - the top third of the board. There are some clans that are better than us, but we believe that we can beat most other clans if we focus enough and our core team actually manages to get to the matches, unlike it has happened a few times in trainwars and such in the last couple of months >.>

Q2: Who, in your opinion, will end up in the top 4?

Tenebrae:
I would guess WQ, BRO, FraG and hmm... hopefully BR. In no particular order.

Q3: Are there any team that can surprise everybody with it's result, like Agincourt did in last WNL?

Tenebrae:
There aren't too many new teams around, so I doubt it. If anyone manages to do so, it's probably gonna be Legion as they said that they have trained a lot.

Q4: How do you feel about your first match?

Tenebrae:
We are up against Kastellans and well... we are quiet excited. We believe that we can do it and will definitely try our best.

Q5: Who have bigger chances of winning in your opinion?

Tenebrae:
Well, it's Kastellans versus BR, not Castellans vs BR, I believe our chances are about equal.

Garde:
I think that we got a chance to get into the top 4. We have got a good overall roster and I think we can beat all of the participants.

Q2: Do you have some decent players that can change result of the whole match in your favor, or are your key players and you couldn't imagine Fearless without them?

Garde:
Like I said in the last question, I think we have a good overall team, there is not really any postion in our team which is better represented and not really any players in particular who 'carry'. Everyone has their bad days and good days.

Q3: Who do you expect to see in top4 of ECL?

Garde:
WQ, Kastellan, BRO and Fearless.

Q4: Do you expect someone to surprise everybody with its result, like Agincourt did in last WNL?

Garde:
Well, this really depends on the opponents. but i would say Enmity, FraG and The Turks.

Q5: In first week you are about to play with The Hun. How do you feel about your opponent? Will it be easy, hard or rather close match?

Garde:
If we perform like I know we can we have nothing to fear

Would be interesting to see new interviews with questions like who's strongest, who will be in top 4, who was your strongest opponent so far and etc with leaders of active teams:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom