[ECL1] Questions and Answers! [Q&A's]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello fellow Warbanders!

Illew and I decided to create a Q&A (Questions & Answers) topic here, because we're intrested in learning more about the new clans joining the ECL, and your opinion on different things. We are going around most of the contacts to see what they have to say about their clans, other clans and how well they will perform in the ECL! We prefer to talk to the First / Main Contact, but in case (s)he is offline we'll try to contact the Second Contact and hope (s)he's online. Once the 'interview' is done, we send you a PM through the TaleWorlds forum, and the only thing you have to do from then is to verify that the answers and questions are right.

You can contact us through TaleWorlds and Steam! Information below:

Contact 1 [Tallie]:
P6EEJdM.gif
Tallie |
ler7hzy.gif
Tallie
Contact 2 [lllew]:
P6EEJdM.gif
lllew |
ler7hzy.gif
lllew
Contact 3 [Prusak]:
P6EEJdM.gif
Prusak |
ler7hzy.gif
Prusak

I had the honour to talk to some known players in the community already, they'll be coming soon, but the first interview we have is with the First / Main Contact, LGN's Gibby. Here's the conversation!

Q1: What can you tell about your team - I mean, how do you see yourselves compared to other clans and what are you aims in this ECL?

Gibby: Well, we are aiming to come in the top 4 this ECL so that we can take part in the playoffs and we think it is a realistic goal given that those that are arguably the "top 16" teams are not in this tournament, so we hope to do pretty well.

Q2: Who, in your opinion, will end up in the top 4?

Gibby: That's tough as I think the spots will be tough to get, however I think it will be in this order:
1. FraG
2. WQ
3. Kastellans
4. LGN

Q3: Do you think that there is team, which can surprise everybody with their score, like Agincourt did in the last WNL?

Gibby: I think it's possible for many teams to surprise people in this tournament, most people don't know too much about these teams and their rosters so I think it is more than likely that we'll see some of them shock us with their performances. I will be looking forwards to a FraG vs WQ match, as I expect there to be in the final playoff, but I think it is possible Kastellans could beat one of these teams and secure themselves a place in the finals.

Q4: So you say, that it is possible for LGN to reach the top 4, how do you think that you'll manage to do that? And is there any stand-out player which can turn a whole match around in case it's needed?

Gibby: Our roster is not entirely finalised as of yet, however if everything goes as planned, I expect Manno to prove as our best player and to really be someone to watch. However I also feel we have quite a strong infantry side, despite the recent loss of Fietta as a key infantry player, I still think we hold some of the strongest infantry in the ECL.

Q5: Many players / leaders don't see LGN as a big threat, what is your opinion about that?

Gibby: We don't always perform as well as we'd like to in scrims and trainings, and as a result of us being unorganised and not having our proper team we lost quite badly to Wonwokie, however, our infantry has proven itself in teamfights and our cavalry this time round is looking pretty strong, so I think this time round we're going to shake some things up.
Q1: What can you tell about your team - I mean, how do you see yourselves compared to other clans and what are you aims in this ECL?

Hannibal: Well my team is made of my 5 most loyal friends and clanmates, we are more a friend group than a clan we train but we are not just doing it to be good we are doing it to build friendships, our aims are that we will win a few we know we wont win but we want to show that we are out there that we are not some small clan and also that we dont retreat or give up. And comparing to other teams well other teams must see us as rookie noobs but us to them is we look at them and say we want to one day be at there level

Q2: So is there especially one player, best of you, that can change tides of match in your favour?

Hannibal: Hmm it depends the situation, we are all able of doing it

Q3: Who, in your opinion, will end up in the top 4?

Hannibal Probably BRO, Kastellans then Thunder.

Q4: Who in your opinion will be top4 of tournament?

Hannibal Maybe The Sith Order.

Stiwens: In my opinion we can to finished ECL in good position on the table.

Q2: Do you have some decent players that can change result of the whole match in your favor, or are your key players and you couldn't imagine Sith Order without them?

Stiwens: Sith Order have good players, any player can change result of match, but like all clans we have key players they are: Dirty_Monk, Alex, hireling.

Stiwens: French Guard , Sith Order , The Turk , Kastellans.

Q4: Are there any team that can surprise everybody with it's result, like Agincourt did in last WNL?

Stiwens: i think French Guard

Exerex: Ok so, im going for summary. We are strong, stable and ******. :razz: So i hope we'll get the throne.

Q2: Do you have some decent players that can change result of the whole match in your favor, or are your key players and you couldn't imagine H5 without them?

Exerex: Everyone in the clan is disciplined. But, everyone can disrupt in the atmosphere of the cw you know. Consequently, i can't imagine my clan even without one. :smile:

Exerex: I don't care with other teams. :smile:

Q4: There was little drama out there on the TaleWorlds forum when you decided to join tournament - some players called you trolls, and even some leaders threatend Deacon of leaving ECL if he accepts you. Will you comment to this situation?

Exerex: Yes I know about that, but I dont care it too. Cause we are not trolls or something, I can say it with pressing on. A troll, can't stay at my clan. You know, everybody trolls sometimes but I won't let them do in the cw or public or something. If you knew me, you know it well. So as I said you'll see in the tournament. That's it.

Subzero: I think that we have really a chance for being in the 4th places maybe the first, we have a good roster and honestly all team in ECL don't make me afraid.

Q2: Is there especially one player, best of you, that can change tides of match in your favour?

Subzero: Brian, Thorr and me can change the result of the match but other players are not so bad too :grin:

Subzero: French Guard, The Turks, BRO and WQ (teams in random order)

Q4: Are there any team that can surprise everybody with it's result, like Agincourt did in last WNL?

Subzero: No I don't think it's just the 4 team I said that they will be at the top, but work hard and I think you can maybe go in 4th place some guys on your team are not bad.

Vincenz: Our goal in this tournament is not to win anything. We just want to have good matches and learn more. We guess, that we can win some matches but like I said, our goal is to train ourselves! After this tournament we are going to change some things and start getting better!

Q2: I see. But if you had, generally speaking, bad day when playing match, is there one outstanding player that could just by himself turn tides of match in your favour?

Vincenz: We do not have one really outstanding player, but we have many solid ones like Adrian, Delta (Eric_der_Rote ingame) or our co-leaders Balian and DouDou who show their best in every match. In my opinion it is better to have such good teamplayers, then one outstanding.

Vincenz: In my opinion the top 4 will be: WQ, FraG, Kastellans or any other team which comes from the ECS.

Q3: Do you think that there is team, which can surprise everybody with their score, like Agincourt did in the last WNL?

Vincenz: Fearless perhaps, they got some decent players recently!

Pasibrzuch: Generally speaking, it depends. I'm not well informed about clans at the moment, but everybody can see that there's big difference in level of playing between different teams, so therefore, our results will depend on who we will play against. I say that we have chances, basing on few new and high-skilled players in our clan. Our problem is low chemistry though. And if we're talking about our aims - we will wait for results and see.

Q2: Is there especially one player, best of you, that can change tides of match in your favour?

Pasibrzuch: Our whole team is great. Most of us didn't know each other and now we're training together skill very hard and there are results, so I think that it is quite good.

Pasibrzuch: Warriors of Quiperland : Kastellans : Fearless. It's hard for me to predict more teams, because as I said earlier, I'm not well informed about skill of other teams. Depending on who each team will play, this can be us, HITMEN or Malta - in my opinion it can be very random.

Pasibrzuch: We can surprise everybody :smile: We have quite new squad and it's hard for me to say how we will present, but I think that we can surprise - not only other teams, but also us. About rest of clans I can't say much, beacuse as I said, I don't know them.

Kokosz: Comparing to other teams we look quite good, I think that we will end ECL on approximately 5th or 6th place.

Q2: Who, in your opinion, will end up in the top 4?

Kokosz: WQ, FraG, Fearless... it's hard to predict the fourth team.

Q3: Are there any team that can surprise everybody with it's result, like Agincourt did in last WNL?

Kokosz: Maybe The Turk, Sith Order or BRO.

panzerkampfswagen™: Because I recently joined Sith, I can't say anything about aims yet, but I think after first matches that we will be able to fight for top positions.

Q2: So you say that you will be fightinhg for top positions. Is there especially one player, best of you, that can change tides of match in your favour and help you to achieve this goal?

panzerkampfswagen™: I think that most major is teamwork, everybody plays on approximately same level. Good cavalry, infantry and archers give us many possibilities of winning rounds. The most major is cooperation! Apart from that, Sith has limited roster and therefore each player needs to have certain level of skill.

panzerkampfswagen™: I think I'll name teams that have chances to reach top 4: BRO, FraG, Kastellans, Malta, Sith, Turk and WQ. I doubt that any other team will be able to take one of four first places. Fearless, HITMEN or Legion for example are just bad clans and they lack something. I don't know actually who can name them as one of best teams here - if there is major match, they simply become scared of enemy and lose. That's why I know that only seven named by me clans will be able to get to final stage.

panzerkampfswagen™: As I mentioned earlier - rest of teams will surprise everyone if they take 5th place. Second part of tournament is unreachable for them.

For the non-ECL players we have some questions aswell. They'll be added later on today. We would love to have those questions send in through a PM on the TaleWorlds forums to Tallie, or through steam to either Illew or Tallie.

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
Q5: Many players / leaders don't see LGN as a big threat, what is your opinion about that?

A: We don't always perform as well as we'd like to in scrims and trainings, and as a result of us being unorganised and not having our proper team we lost quite badly to Wonwokie, however, our infantry has proven itself in teamfights and our cavalry this time round is looking pretty strong, so I think this time round we're going to shake some things up.
I giggled.

Surkan said:

A: We don't always perform as well as we'd like to in scrims and trainings, and as a result of us being unorganised and not having our proper team we lost quite badly to Wonwokie, however, our infantry has proven itself in teamfights and our cavalry this time round is looking pretty strong, so I think this time round we're going to shake some things up.
I giggled.

Such a serious and supportive admin eh? Nice to see you really backing the opinions of people taking part in the tournament YOU are an admin of.  :party:

It's true that our best team was not present against Wonwokie and we never do as well as we want to in trainings. Nothing wrong with having confidence in your team, and hoping that it will do well.

Gibby Jr said:
Surkan said:

I giggled.

Such a serious and supportive admin eh? Nice to see you really backing the opinions of people taking part in the tournament YOU are an admin of.  :party:

It's true that our best team was not present against Wonwokie and we never do as well as we want to in trainings. Nothing wrong with having confidence in your team, and hoping that it will do well.
I actually giggled because I carry your cavalry along with NERD_Jokah  :fruity: :fruity:

Surkan said:
Gibby Jr said:
Surkan said:

I giggled.

I actually giggled because I carry your cavalry along with NERD_Jokah  :fruity: :fruity:

Jokah has been in LGN for 2+ years now, since it's Full Invasion 2 days. You and him are our only cav, so Of COURSE you carry it, you're the only ones lol.

Gibby Jr said:
Surkan said:

I giggled.

Dont worry, its already a joke that Surkan is admin xD

Ceasar said:
Gibby Jr said:
Surkan said:

I giggled.

Dont worry, its already a joke that Surkan is admin xD

Ceasar, Surkan actually spent time making the fixtures, he's serious when he needs to be, he's a troll when he's not though.

trot888 said:
Ceasar, Surkan actually spent time making the fixtures, he's serious when he needs to be, he's a troll when he's not though.
That's one of the easiest things in hosting a tournament.. Even you with less forum experience could do it..

Can't you guys take it to PMs? Dunno if anyone here cares to read the silly arguing of you two.

Nice interviews anyways, will be awaiting to read more.  :party:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom