[ECL1] Livestreams and Recordings

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, Saturday 30/05, I am streaming the match between Blood Ravens and Knights of Malta at 6pm BST with my partner in crime Magnus!

EDIT: Found it  :iamamoron:

Windle said:
I heard there was a match of malta vs BR saturday. I might be wrong, ifnot I'm looking into streaming that one.

Will update as soon as I find the official information.

EDIT: So Kragen telling me that its 6bstgmt-ish. Is this right? Can't seem to find any official thread on this.
Kragen said:
Ascarion said:
Team you are from?: Bloodravens
Teams involved?: Bloodravens : Knights of Malta
ECL Match?: Yes
Server Location: Germany_3
Date & Time: 30.05.15 18.00 BST
Yes :!: :party: Stream Volcom stream ! :grin:

I might do a Point of View match tonight as I will be playing with Kastellan against the Sith Order empire!
Details will follow through the day as I'm still considering to go forth with this...

Really enjoyed this so thanks for uploading:

EDIT: I forgot to mention details :grin:. This match has been played and be viewed on my Twitch channel as well as my Youtube channel soonish!
Links are under my avatar on the left side.

Purzelblume, Maximou and myself are looking for some sick matches this week! We can stream on Friday and on Saturday!

Want your match to become a highlight? Reply to on this thread and lets make it happen!

Windle said:
Purzelblume, Maximou and myself are looking for some sick matches this week! We can stream on Friday and on Saturday!

Want your match to become a highlight? Reply to on this thread and lets make it happen!

Reserved if we play on Friday or on Saturday :fruity:

Windle said:

You should definatly stream The Turk vs WQ!

I am streaming on Friday 12/06 the match between DAM vs 303 at 19:30.
The co-casters will possibly consist out of Maximou, Illew and Purzelblume.

For Saturday I will probably do another point of view with the Kastellans. More to be announced in a future post!

NOTE: I've gone back to the native graphics on request.

lllew said:
Sorry for not arriving, but when I said I will come, I forgot about our sparring match with PE :grin:

Np buddy!

Tonight in at 19.30GMT, I'm streaming Kastellans vs The Hun with a point of view of me playing again. I'll try to give it my best for the viewers  :iamamoron:

EDIT: Match scheduled for half an hour later then booked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom