[ECL1] Grand Final & Bronze Match

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Saptor: There is no way to prove what you might have done. That is why you are still capable of doing it. :roll:

What I mean by saying the ID's are convincingly close is:

Check these 2 ID's for an example:
Thorr    23218 
Brian    23219 

As far as I know those 2 players are brothers and they have bought the game together. Meaning if you buy 5 copies of the game let's say at the same time, the ID's will be really close. What I am told is Flawin has lot's of different keys and he bought them all at the same time. Therefore my theory is, it's one of his bunch of copies.

and yesterday I have learnt something else that is really interesting. Surkan told me that around 10 minutes before the incident, Boromir from H5 asked him the admin password. I unfortunetly have lost the conversation that Surkan sent me through steam but he can confirm this.

about LadyArwen, we banned him from TW Forums, because his/her IP was the same as the other 5-6 accounts Flawin used on the forum before. :roll:

_Toi_ said:
@Saptor: There is no way to prove what you might have done. That is why you are still capable of doing it. :roll:

What I mean by saying the ID's are convincingly close is:

Check these 2 ID's for an example:
Thorr    23218 
Brian    23219 

As far as I know those 2 players are brothers and they have bought the game together. Meaning if you buy 5 copies of the game let's say at the same time, the ID's will be really close. What I am told is Flawin has lot's of different keys and he bought them all at the same time. Therefore my theory is, it's one of his bunch of copies.

and yesterday I have learnt something else that is really, interesting. He told me that around 10 minutes before the incident, Boromir from H5 asked him the admin password. I unfortunetly have lost the conversation that Surkan sent me through steam but he can confirm this.

That's true, IDs might be close if they bought the keys at the same time. But what proof that shows us that guy is member of H5? Difference between 2710676 and 2711243 is 567. You say they bought 567 keys? If you say that some other guys bought keys at the same time with that H5 member, I can say nothing. But tell me, 500 keys can be sold in a minute for Warband?

My point is talking with possibilities. It's so rude and irresponsible.

(Noting again, Madril's ID is 185516:cool:

This is no place for arguing. We're looking into the issue and that is all there needs to be said. If you have anything you want to inform us about, send us a PM.

Surkan said:
This is no place for arguing. We're looking into the issue and that is all there needs to be said. If you have anything you want to inform us about, send us a PM.

I'm sorry for that but these guys always blame H5 in every topic. If they blame freely, I can answer freely.

Malta 10-6 FF

gctkfg4s.jpg
5au2xz26.jpg
uq3oitgu.jpg
nl2j7dhz.jpg

GG and thanks for the good match ! :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party: :party:

Congratulations to Malta. Thanks to everyone who organized and worked for the tournament.

GG guys and congratz Malta. Was a nice tournament to participate in. Looking forward to meet you all on the battlefield in the autumn.  :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom