-

1 The Turk

feYdmd9.jpg
OwAAzPt.jpg
uuSQrsQ.jpg
4eigHqJ.jpg

580Y5R.png

BRO 9 - 1 Turk

Missed a load of the screenshots due to the issues.  I'm sure Lust's stream can fill in the rest.

feYdmd9.jpg

OwAAzPt.jpg

uuSQrsQ.jpg

4eigHqJ.jpg

GG Turk, shame the mood was ruined.

GG BRO  Congrats...

Hi.  Can ECL admins give the ID's of the people below.  They permd us and trolled.

ECS DE 2
ECS DE 3

4gBQDG.jpg
7k0doY.jpg
RY7NJR.jpg

The_Turk_AlaaZar : 2710676 ID
CAGDASSIKIMLEOLMUSYANDAS ID : ?
Elanorabaldantatlidir ID : ?

Namakan said:
Oh, so THAT happend again?
HOW?
It happend to us (Kastellans vs BR) in the first week of ECL, HOW can this happen AGAIN?

I would probably say H5 or some other kids. This community just keeps getting worse and worse. Hopefully bannerlord will be better.... since most kids run on £50 laptops, they can't run bannerlord!  :fruity: :fruity:

2711243 This is one of H5's known trolling ID's.
Alaazar ID : 2710676
This is the troll of the last match.

The ID's are convincingly close in my opinion.

Since those guys have around 20 keys, there is no way to prove it by the way.

Namakan said:
HOW?
It happend to us (Kastellans vs BR) in the first week of ECL, HOW can this happen AGAIN?

Why it is easy
: Troll clan enters the tournament.  It is contested by documents but not heard.... So troll members now have admin passwords.

GG Turk, shame about the trolling in the match. Hopefully the people who did it have already been caught and permabanned, especially if they were from H5 as you suspect.

You guys had a great tournament though! Don't let this get you down. Shout out to Kurtz, much love. #WolfpackDenPubStars

Transit said:
Namakan said:
HOW?

Why it is easy
: Troll clan enters the tournament.  It is contested by documents but not heard.... So troll members now have admin passwords.
That's actually quite rude. We've done everything to ensure a good tournament, we never gave passwords for the ECS servers to any players from H5, so if it's H5, then there's a problem in leadership within one of the teams participating in either the ECS or ECL.

We're looking into it. Sorry for the issue, we've tried to prevent this from happening (again), but sadly were unable to. Don't let this ruin your tournament, you've all done great.

Sorry for the ECL servers being down, I was only informed of this after match start.
There is a technical issue at the moment, which shall be fixed in around 1 hour. Thanks for your understanding.

And ofcourse, congratulations BRO!

LadyArwen 2711243 - old Turk player.

trot888 said:
Namakan said:
HOW?

I would probably say H5 or some other kids. This community just keeps getting worse and worse. Hopefully bannerlord will be better.... since most kids run on £50 laptops, they can't run bannerlord!  :fruity: :fruity:

You're talking by using word of "probably" because you have no proof and you are malevolent.

_Toi_ said:

Hearing such words from a language moderator made me sad. You should know that difference between 271000 and 271001 is same of difference between 100000 and 999999. Because they're IDs? What do you mean saying "close"? (Madril's ID is 185516:cool:

As Surkan said, password isn't given to any H5 member. So, it's in your responsibility. Maybe it's you guys who gave password to the trolls for blaming H5.

Please do not talk without proof and be respectful.

_Toi_ said:
Surkan, it's a known H5 ID. I can assure you. :roll:

It's not a known H5 id even Lady_Arwen isnt a member of our clan. First know, then answer. Its sad for a moderator to say that though.

Saptor said:
trot888 said:
Namakan said:
HOW?

You're talking by using word of "probably" because you have no proof and you are malevolent.

_Toi_ said:

Hearing such words from a language moderator made me sad. You should know that difference between 271000 and 271001 is same of difference between 100000 and 999999. Because they're IDs? What do you mean saying "close"? (Madril's ID is 185516:cool:

As Surkan said, password isn't given to any H5 member. So, it's in your responsibility. Maybe it's you guys who gave password to the trolls for blaming H5.

Please do not talk without proof and be respectful.

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom