Echerion the Tyrant Slayer

Users who are viewing this thread

When you ask Encurion about his lineage he mentions his ancestor Echerion the Tyrant Slayer. I searched up his name everywhere but I found no information. I love reading lore but TaleWorlds betrayed us by not giving us a lore that we can discuss and talk about. This great game needs a great lore, characters should be explained better. I want to know who poisoned the Emperor Arenicos, Apys from Varros? Or his friend Garios himself? Who are these Palaic Peoples? Who is Calradios? Give us a lore TaleWorlds. Who are these characters?

We want to talk about game for hours like Skyrim and Witcher players do. Lore what makes a game great. You're a large team and sure you can create a team just for lore.

Apys seems like an important character since I found out that he's funding Garios. Tell us who are those guys. Lore, lore, lore...

Also, we don't know who is Nimr. Why Penton is supporting Lucon instead of claiming his father's heritage and create a new faction around Saneopa? If you create a team for this, I will be volunteering and many people will do the same.

Also, if you check Arkit clan page, you'll see two dead charachters; Kuyug and Undul. Who are these?

As a non English native speaker,and the game don't have my language , I don't understand nothing about the game story, I'm asking some lords a question about some battle and it's it. Then I sell grain and cheese, hunt looters and try to get a lady armor. But I'm enjoying it so far.

As a non English native speaker,and the game don't have my language , I don't understand nothing about the game story, I'm asking some lords a question about some battle and it's it. Then I sell grain and cheese, hunt looters and try to get a lady armor. But I'm enjoying it so far.
Imagine how much we will enjoy when they add the lore.

Back
Top Bottom