[EC5] Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watly said:
EDIT: Also heard that KROWA and **** are playing their quarter finals match on Sunday (Gooby told me, no lynch pls). Think that's weird, as AE black wasn't allowed to delay their match to Friday. As a result, we would like some clarifications on the deadlines currently, as 2 days is very hard for our team scheduling wise.

Deadline for QFs was 4th and they played their match on 6th. How so they were not allowed to delay their match? I know you don't care about fairplay since you told us all that you were going to say def win for FT but we won't be able to get 5 men until Sunday that is why we asked for an extension.

Deacon Barry said:
@Watly - KROWA already played their quarter final.  Generally regarding delays we try to accommodate teams as best as possible.

Thanks for the clarification.

Rayden_ said:
Deadline for QFs was 4th and they played their match on 6th. How so they were not allowed to delay their match? I know you don't care about fairplay since you told us all that you were going to say def win for FT but we won't be able to get 5 men until Sunday that is why we asked for an extension.

No need for the hostility, I thought you meant Sunday was the date of your quarter finals match instead of your semi finals match (since the result of your quarter finals match was hidden between people posting their maps, and posted without a score). As such, I was (nonsensically) wondering why ae black couldn't delay until Sunday, but KROWA could.

Apologies for the trouble.

Remember to like MnBComps interview with Deacon about the tourney. 
(Thanks to Purzel and Shema for the pics)

the standout for me was my (obviously) triple kill with javs

nZEqN7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom