Captain Ebereth Hillfort

Users who are viewing this thread

Ohhh ok makes sense.

It looks more of an archer or cav map, never played this map before, but just by looking at it.
I am gonna try it out with a few friends since it seems quite fun but yeah by looking by it it does look like an archer and cav map

@Callum Why is this map not currently in the rotation for 1.5.5 live branch? No one that I have encountered has been able to play it yet, has the release been delayed? When will we be able to play this map as it is HIGHLY requested by the community. (New maps were the #1 most requested feature by captain mode players). Would appreciate some acknowledgement on this map not appearing in the rotation as players are confused at this point as it says in the patch notes that Ebereth Hillfort should be live.

@Callum Why is this map not currently in the rotation for 1.5.5 live branch? No one that I have encountered has been able to play it yet, has the release been delayed? When will we be able to play this map as it is HIGHLY requested by the community. (New maps were the #1 most requested feature by captain mode players). Would appreciate some acknowledgement on this map not appearing in the rotation as players are confused at this point as it says in the patch notes that Ebereth Hillfort should be live.

+1

@NIN3 Figured it might be worth tagging you to find out the answer to the question above as I haven't been able to get a response from anyone that I've asked thus far in the TaleWorlds team about Ebereth Hillfort being missing from matchmaking.

I don't know what Ingame looks like, but I can say that the arrangement of the elements is attractive; it evokes the Alesia location.

Wide perimeters for manoeuvring but with enough bottlenecks.
Good map for CM in my eyes.

The Ebereth Hillfort has just been put into the rotation. Please note that it's missing the loading screen and name (that will be added with the next hotfix) but you can play on it.

Whoever designed this map needs a promotion. This is by far the best map in the rotation. I've only played one game on it and it's already become my new favorite map. The walls for archers to shoot down from are an amazing addition that add so much tactical capabilities, the spawn points are perfectly positioned, the flags too, everything about this map allows for creative and strategic plays like no other map has. Well done TaleWorlds, you've outdone yourselves with this map, super amazing design. I hope to see more maps like this in the future of captain mode.

Back
Top Bottom