Easy way to level up your firearms skill

Users who are viewing this thread

ragingbull78

Regular
So i figured out a way to level up your firearms skill rather quickly and get alot of kills in the process.  It seems like more of a glitch than a cheat but anyways here it goes.    When im in a battle (open field battle where you have your inventory chest only) i will dismount all of my calvery and have my entire army hold position a couple feet in front of my inventory chest.  fill all of my weapons slots with firearms and as the enemy attacks, i will shoot all of my guns then go into the inventory chest and instantly back out and all of the weapons are automatically reloaded.  It saves alot of time on reloading and you can concentrate on getting kills with your firearms.  Its really effective when you have 4 double dutch pistols so then you will have 8 shots before you need to re-arm.

Cleomenes said:
kulik said:
Why don't you just edit your character instead of some glitch grinding?

Becouse he is not a cheather...

Yes, he's something much worser...    ...a glitch grinding powergamer. The bottom level entity of the whole gaming society.

Easy way to win game with 50 troops:
1) Large grenade in each slot
2) Put your troops on line with their muskets
3) Fire in the hole x 3
4) Restock
5) Repeat 3) through 4)

:roll:

oasf said:
3) Fire in the hole x 3
4) Restock
5) Repeat 3) through 4)

I don't think that would actually work, because you'd be overrun by enemies when facing a larger audience. Large nades are nice, but they alone aren't enough :/

They flee..
I took down armies thrice and four times my size with one set of medium equipped. And thats before they even get close to charging my line. You get maybe two refills if you kite quickly. More than enought to make an elite army of pikemen disperse and flee. After that you put your merc riflemen on melee and rince the rest of the brave enemy musketeers...
Stopped using grenades as they are gamebreaking, IMO...

tarakan said:
oasf said:
3) Fire in the hole x 3
4) Restock
5) Repeat 3) through 4)

I don't think that would actually work, because you'd be overrun by enemies when facing a larger audience. Large nades are nice, but they alone aren't enough :/
Done it since the beginning, your musketeers whipe everything. And if by chance they got cavalery that go near you, you grenade shower them. They die, their horses dies or they flee.

Ps: Extra fun if you're an archer who's 1-hitting everything : D

oasf said:
They flee..
I took down armies thrice and four times my size with one set of medium equipped. And thats before they even get close to charging my line. You get maybe two refills if you kite quickly. More than enought to make an elite army of pikemen disperse and flee. After that you put your merc riflemen on melee and rince the rest of the brave enemy musketeers...
Stopped using grenades as they are gamebreaking, IMO...

I haven't used them, but they should be fair game because they are really expensive, and you only get limited uses for them as long as you don't try the glitch above (3 for small, 2 for medium, 1 for large).

When you are in a caravan mode defending against an attack and get them to flee.. the ones that run at the edge of the map behind you get stuck in infinite loop bouncing against the edge. from there you can shoot them in the back without a fight. (could be fixed in 1.140)

Back
Top Bottom