OSP 3D Art Eastern items OSP [Updated to v1.5]

Users who are viewing this thread

Swadian Man at Arms said:
Nice. How is the progress going by the way ?

I have to be honest, after I made the last texture (sarranid padded)... I haven't made any real progress, I had some ideas inspired a certain TV show but someone else did this exact work before me... and I must say, it looks awesome.

I've been really busy lately to make some significant progress but I'm willing to add those variants you requested to the pack, upload and give you the link in a PM. I don't wanna make these changes public because it's not a real "update", not enough material for a real update.

I have to say "Thanks" because I was looking for some eastern/persian style items and these are exactly that I'm looking for.

And I have to say sorry if someone can't understand my english. I'm german, but I'm one of the best in my class.

Bobby111 said:
I have to say "Thanks" because I was looking for some eastern/persian style items and these are exactly that I'm looking for.

And I have to say sorry if someone can't understand my english. I'm german, but I'm one of the best in my class.

Your English is just fine. :razz:

Sayd Ûthman said:
Do you plan on releasing a new version, this is the stuff i'm looking for for an arabo-persian mod

Of course. But I can't predict the release, I don't want to string people along by promising a quick update when I'm unsure of it. I would like to concentrate on some light(leather) and medium armor textures, those are my goals now.

Judging by my current time flow I believe I can give an update in a month or so with maybe 10 new items. But inspiration plays a big role here as well and I can't really make an influence at that.

Njunja said:
scar1981 said:
I'd be gratefull if you make brass coif and brass mail with surcoat (like Balian's in Kingdom of Heaven). Cheers!!! :grin:

Won't be a problem. :smile:

But I don't remember him wearing brass armor in that movie...  :???:
Thanks a lot :grin: When I watched this movie carefully I've noticed that his armor looked brass or even gold under certain angle (possibly a play of light). In game it will look awesome like all other stuff you've made. :smile: Keep going, man. :wink:

I don't know but where are the weapons? I thought there would be some weapons like the swords Prince Dastan (Prince of Persia - Sands of Time) used. Or even Saladins (Kingdom of Heaven [The film with Orlando Bloom who defended the holy city Jerusalem against Saladin]) sword.

I'm so sorry for posting this, but I was so happy then I found this pack and so sad because I don't found the weapon in the .brf-file.

Bobby111 said:
I don't know but where are the weapons? I thought there would be some weapons like the swords Prince Dastan (Prince of Persia - Sands of Time) used. Or even Saladins (Kingdom of Heaven [The film with Orlando Bloom who defended the holy city Jerusalem against Saladin]) sword.

I'm so sorry for posting this, but I was so happy then I found this pack and so sad because I don't found the weapon in the .brf-file.

I am planning on making Saladin's sabre as well. :smile:

Sayd Ûthman said:
i'll be very happy,if you're going to make some variated tunics ,feel free to ignore this request

I can do this, no problem at all. But again, I don't know when will all this be ready. Maybe a month and maybe 2... depends on many factors. I prefer to add some significant changes before updating. In last year or so... there were 2 updates + initial pack.

Back
Top Bottom