Early version of TEATRC's map of the world

Users who are viewing this thread

Danath said:
Wraithwain said:
Austupaio said:
Wraithwain said:
Zerg? No... we're friggin' Tyranids.
What's your point? Any difference is negligible. They're based on eachother.
Nids came first.
premature ejaculation?  :lol:

This is important and not a laughing matter!
Tyranids came way before zergs even were an idea in a twisted Blizzard employees head.
Saying the opposite is like saying "Zelda is such a ripp-off from Final Fantasy"...  :roll:

Not that I'm a moderator but this thread should get back on track... I love the map and I'm still waiting for the upgraded one.

Corvid said:
This is important and not a laughing matter!
Tyranids came way before zergs even were an idea in a twisted Blizzard employees head.
Saying the opposite is like saying "Zelda is such a ripp-off from Final Fantasy"...  :roll:
Well said!

I love the map and I'm still waiting for the upgraded one.
I seem to distantly recall that you make the maps. Or maybe i got my facts wrong. Meh. I dunno. I want to see how big a map Mount&Blade can handle :grin:

Wraithwain said:
I love the map and I'm still waiting for the upgraded one.
I seem to distantly recall that you make the maps. Or maybe i got my facts wrong. Meh. I dunno. I want to see how big a map Mount&Blade can handle :grin:
Yes I'm doing the ingame map but I was talking of the one in the first post on this thread =).

Oh! So you are the one. Good job :grin: I love it.
You're gonna make a the expanded TEATRC Calradia too?

Well, if he wants me too I could probably find time to make the "new world" map in the editor.

As for expanding the current map to incorperate new lands beyond Imperial State, Halmar Union and Grand Duchy I would be glad to but that would take time... As I have said elsewhere, Thorgrim is an angel for releasing an editor for the maps but it has some severe flaws. The current map that will be released in the next version of TEatRC is roughly twice as detailed as vanilla and is somewhat unstable to edit and I don't look forward to adding to it but if D'Sparil asks I will.

Corvid said:
Well, if he wants me too I could probably find time to make the "new world" map in the editor.

Wait wait wait wait wait... You mean, like, my map? From that mod I never actually got around to? Cus if yeah, that would be like, super cool!

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
Corvid said:

Wait wait wait wait wait... You mean, like, my map? From that mod I never actually got around to? Cus if yeah, that would be like, super cool!

Damn... That is why you should never volonteer on the net. You can't withdraw your statement... =)
But yeah, I can support anything TEatRC.

Wait what? All this time I thought Corvid was expanding the current map and ubering it up. Oh woe is me.

Jackamo said:
Wait what? All this time I thought Corvid was expanding the current map and ubering it up. Oh woe is me.

Well I am. but not currrently more than IS, HU and GD. =)

Wow. I wonder how huge the map would be if the entire Lion Throne would be put up... and how many lords they would have in order to govern that large piece of awesome... I wonder if D' has a list of names he draws from to name the lords.

Jackamo said:
Oh woe is me.
Not you. Woe to those who dare fight against the uber Lion Throne.

Wait a bloody minute, I think we're both confused at our posts.

Are you,Corvid, expanding the map? As in size.

Edit: Okay, so you are working on the GD,IS,HU. What about the Lion Throne lands? Thats the part you are not working on right?

Jackamo said:
Wait a bloody minute, I think we're both confused at our posts.

Are you,Corvid, expanding the map? As in size.

Edit: Okay, so you are working on the GD,IS,HU. What about the Lion Throne lands? Thats the part you are not working on right?

Correct.

Bah, I dont care about the bloody IS. I was scared the HU would not of made it into the next release.  :sad:

Back
Top Bottom