Early version of TEATRC's map of the world

Users who are viewing this thread

NecroPost.jpg

Well, this was disappointing. I scrolled down the thread, saw Jan's avatar and thought he was back to shower us with more awesome drawings. Then it turned out to be a post from January in an old thread.  :sad:

yes, very disappointing. I was looking forward to see whether Jan had actually managed to incorporate the lands and peoples that I mentioned in my Ormelli Chronicles into the new world map

D'Sparil said:
Tiberius said:
So, the purpose of this map is adding to the lore or you are actually going to make a huge map like that?

I've seen another post of yours saying that you don't like mods that change the map, so i'm guessing this is just to enhance the lore.
Forgot to answer this: I'm ok with expanding the map, as long as it remains native based, and that's what we got here, Calradia is still calradia. BUt I still got no real plans to do that.

Demand and I obey...

Jackamo said:
Servitor said:
D'Sparil said:
Tiberius said:
My thoughts on the Lion Throne after seeing their real territory:

"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK"
The idea is that it extends even further to the south, the map only shows the known world to the calradians  :razz:
After reading thatreply, this was my  reaction:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK-ing happy I coverted to Filaharn.

You traitor!

Is that all you can say when presented the might of the Lion Throne?  :twisted:

Anyways, I don't mind the necro.

wow. haven't seen this thread. that chunk of land is just pyooourre awesome. LION THRONE FTW! literally!

SilentRaptor said:
Lion Throne = zerg rush.
IS = Protoss zerg rush insurance.
everyone else = Terran mining outpost, aka ****ing screwed.

The IS gets farking slaughtered by the Lion Throne, whatchu' talking 'bout?

Those Swadians are getting more slaughtered. As long as we are the ones not getting the slaughtered most it's fine by me.

SilentRaptor said:
IS has an unlimited supply of firearms, and secret technology. We teleport reinforcements in from hell - sh, don't tell.

Well as long as the Lion Throne has a good supply of shields, you should be royally screwed up your uptight behind.

Jackamo said:
As long has they have heads they will be shot.  :grin:

Well considering you can only position your troops in a line, and your cavalry can be neutralized pretty quickly by the Cavalry of the Radiant Cross, thats a hard thing to do, especially considering they move in formation  :razz:

SilentRaptor said:
Lion Throne = zerg rush.

Lion Throne is more like an Ultralisk spam. There's a ****load of them, they are big, mean, heavily armoured.. and smelly.

Hah. I guess Tiberius is more devout than I am. I was about to challenge Jackamo to a duel myself. For Filaharn's honor.

SilentRaptor said:
Lion Throne = zerg rush.
Zerg? No... we're friggin' Tyranids.

Austupaio said:
There's a ****load of them
I was going to ask something strange and grossly inappropriate but thought better of it.

Back
Top Bottom