Early or Late of MARCH?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have two things that I want to ask about and do a discussion for...

-When we would know the exact release date of the Early Access?

-Why are TaleWorlds calm at that moment of the release!

As we know they are active on the community in most of time of the year
but these days they are completely silent, which is a weird thing to happen. No trailers, no Dev blogs, there is nothing at all!
this makes me sick

but these days they are completely silent, which is a weird thing to happen. No trailers, no Dev blogs, there is nothing at all!
this makes me sick

Probably working on polishing the game and making final edits before the initial release.
Does it really matter if it's early or late March?
It's all fine as long as it's stable on the day of the release.

I'd imagine late march as that matches the release date and 10 year anniversary of Mount & Blade: Warband.
Not that I'm necessarily doubting a late March release, but I feel like if their plan was to release on the anniversary of Warband they would have announced that date when they revealed EA, not just the tentative release date we got.

this makes me sick

lmao im hoping they surprise us with a 3/3 launch. but ya im nervous and anxious af. how long have we been waiting?

this makes me sick
Dev blog today hopefully

if we dont get one now we're probably getting one mid to late feb and it'll detail everything related to early access
No dev blog this week then, ffs.

Yes, just not this week. I am sorry for the lack of a blog the past few weeks, I got a little sidetracked working on the forum transition, but we will be doing more of them soon enough!

We should, hopefully, be making the announcement for the exact EA date at some stage in the coming weeks (before the end of Feb). As for the full-game, I don't have an answer for that right now, sorry.

Back
Top Bottom