Unit list:

Endel companion
Shadow warrior
Shadow
Drow recurit
Drow man
Skeleton
Drow initiate

Just started, necromancy level 4, the shadows were from character creation. I've fought a couple of times, not lost or had many casualties, just maybe 1 or two undead.

I have 5 types of food. Leadership is only level 1, and i've not failed any missions.

-edit might have stablised or at least is dropping slower since i went to leadership 1, I will keep you updated.

Leadership plays a big role in this mod, especially for a necro.
You also want some renown.

Any group of anything seems to need to fight regularly or else they very slowly start to drop morale anyway.

awkwarrd said:

Any group of anything seems to need to fight regularly or else they very slowly start to drop morale anyway.

Thank you :smile:, I think some warning in the new player beginning guide would be helpful about this, in the necromancy section perhaps, or just a bolded title about leadership.

Torrential said:
awkwarrd said:

Thank you :smile: , I think some warning in the new player beginning guide would be helpful about this, in the necromancy section perhaps, or just a bolded title about leadership.
Smurf is going to be re-doing alot of that at some point, he did  mention giving face lifts to alot of the forum info in regards to the update the mod will be getting.
Not sure when that is going to happen though.
Not sure if he is allowed to or was given the "OK" to do it yet either, might depend on if the mod update is coming soon or a long way before it's released, not sure.

Back
Top Bottom