Early Access Update

Users who are viewing this thread

18.06.20.blog.png

With some semblance of normality slowly beginning to return to the world, we wanted to take the time to reach out to you to talk about Bannerlord’s early access journey so far by discussing some of the changes and improvements to the game before moving on to touch on some of our plans for the future.

Read more...

Communication - great. More.

Content of communication - not so great.

Did you really just pimp out adding a "create kingdom" button as if it was some major milestone in the game's development? An addition that was required due to derpy design decisions in the first place?

I know that to regular players most of this post is old news, but we wanted to reach out to some people who might not have played the game for a while to update them and let them know what has happened since launch. At the same time, we wanted to let everyone know what our plans were for the immediate future of the game.

I know that to regular players most of this post is old news, but we wanted to reach out to some people who might not have played the game for a while to update them and let them know what has happened since launch. At the same time, we wanted to let everyone know what our plans were for the immediate future of the game.
Can only say thanks for the post, was a nice read.

Thanks for the update is appreciated.
Don't know if you work in sprints or anything like that, but it would be interesting to get a rough idea of the goals for the next beta. I understand these things are fluid and that not all goals would be achieved, but it would let people know what could be instore for them in the next week and would go some way towards managing folks expectations. I think here quite a bit of the frustration is people holding off on starting a new campaign until the next update comes out. If they had an idea of what it could contain it might make it easier for them to decide if it is worth waiting for.

Please please please allow or incorporate the custom Banner option, it was the best thing and I had sooo much fun with it until it was squashed by an update, custom banners in a game called Bannerlord just makes sense!

I really appreciate all of the work you guys have been doing, and it seems like a lot of things have been polished and fixed.

" With multiplayer, we are currently readjusting and refining combat parameters while re balancing stats, equipment and perks. "

Could we get more info on what readjusting and refining combat parameters means? does that mean you are working on the block and attack delays to make combat a more rewarding and thoughtful experience?

Thank you.

I'm looking forward too many contents still to be implemented on game, especially the death system and kingdom elections after the leader dies. I hope the startegy battles become more arousing as well

Back
Top Bottom