Early Access Update

Users who are viewing this thread

18.06.20.blog.png

With some semblance of normality slowly beginning to return to the world, we wanted to take the time to reach out to you to talk about Bannerlord’s early access journey so far by discussing some of the changes and improvements to the game before moving on to touch on some of our plans for the future.

Read more...

> 78 patches
I'm pretty sure i've seen only 4 lol. What could possibly move you to make such an outrageous claim that can easily be falsified? The only way you can make this terrible game look better is by making it better, BS narrative won't help you. Or are you saying you are releasing undocumented patches? I don't know which is worse.
https://steamdb.info/patchnotes/?appid=261550 here you can see the all patches for main branch. It doesn't list beta patches though so that might be the reason why it's less than 78. Obviously not all patches are the same size but their claim is probably true.

What is the interest of the version number? The "official" 1.4.1 was out June 4th. Since then at least 4 "hotfixs" came out... and today, July 13th, we're still in 1.4.1! This is totally stupid! Create at least a fourth digit in order to recognize 1.4.1.0 from 1.4.1.4, or change the third digit to go from 1.4.0 to 1.4.4 and then change to 1.5.0, but please don't keep the same version number for five different versions of the game, which is a pure nonsense. And what is the status of 1.4.2 that is still qualified of e1.4.2 and not b1.4.2 or e1.4.2beta or anything else?

Your version numbering is absolutely unintelligible.

If it takes them 3 weeks to do their most complicated scenes, why haven't we recieved several new ones since the EA release ?
Also what's up with the gang system they showed us 3+ years ago.. I get it might not have worked properly back then, but still 3 years to make it work wasn't possible ?

Last edited:
ok. Mods on Nexus that fixed some issues for me ...
AI Reinforcements (!)
Companion Respec
Diplomacy FIxes
Improved Garrisons (!)
RTS Camera (!!)
Train Troops
Unit Skills Enable
..... and some 'quality of life' or just plain 'likes' ..
Tortosa Troops (all women, all the time ! yes!, you just got beat by a bunch of girls!)
Recruit Prisoners Right Away (enabled survival against multiple enemies while sieging)
Generals Bodyguard
Incite war

Not sure its a good idea to recommend mods at this time since you need to remove them all and reinstall them all at each major updates and sometimes at minor updates, or your savegames won't work and maybe even starting a campaign won't work...

The scratch off ticket manner of learning new pieces for crafting has got to go.
You should learn how to make a javelin by taking apart javelin. Not learn scimitar blades from deconstructing wooden mallets..

After 200hrs playing as a vassal I can say there is no legit way to take over a faction. Married sultans daughter but none of the lords ever die unless you kill them, and when you kill Any lord almost Everyone hates you.
My own faction doesn't like me for murdering some lords who where raiding and sieging our castles for literal in game years, I should be a hero, not a villain to my own people.
this very thing killed my last campaign everyone hated me for killing lords of a faction that we had been a war with many time with and many years they been taking our castles and cities. So i started to kill them now every faction hates me and no one trusts me GAME OVER . wait till next major update before i play again.

Not sure its a good idea to recommend mods at this time since you need to remove them all and reinstall them all at each major updates and sometimes at minor updates, or your savegames won't work and maybe even starting a campaign won't work...
I understand that. I think what was in my mind was for the game devs to think about incorporating those types of things in the main game. But then, why would they go through the trouble if a mod can do it?

ok. Mods on Nexus that fixed some issues for me ...
AI Reinforcements (!)
Companion Respec
Diplomacy FIxes
Improved Garrisons (!)
RTS Camera (!!)
Train Troops
Unit Skills Enable
..... and some 'quality of life' or just plain 'likes' ..
Tortosa Troops (all women, all the time ! yes!, you just got beat by a bunch of girls!)
Recruit Prisoners Right Away (enabled survival against multiple enemies while sieging)
Generals Bodyguard
Incite war
Off topic alert.

Nice to see one of my mods mentioned. This is first time actually, I was always envy others when their mods mentioned somewhere :razz:

Please consider the same single player options you have in M&B:Warband where shield blocking could be set to automatic. The way it works now is quite aggravating and I am waiting to here you response. If I do not hear, or you advise it will not be added, I will refund the game and that would be a sad day. Thank you.

Please consider the same single player options you have in M&B:Warband where shield blocking could be set to automatic. The way it works now is quite aggravating and I am waiting to here you response. If I do not hear, or you advise it will not be added, I will refund the game and that would be a sad day. Thank you.

We recently introduced auto-block to the beta branch (e.1.4.3). There appears to be a couple of slight issues with it still that we are working on fixing though so there might be instances where it gets you killed from a well-placed arrow right now. :razz:

I'm pretty sure it will be fixed soon though and will go to main when the rest of the patch is ready.

Back
Top Bottom