Early Access Information

Users who are viewing this thread

That is the only way to not be disappoint really.
When i read some posts with "after all this time only EA"-complaints my fur raises.
Either you wait another 1-2 years or you will get an unfinished, buggy mess.

And that is what early access is for.
Its not for buying and playing half way finished games, EA means you are paying to play an alpha/beta... its fine if someone
think thats a retarded thing to do, but it is what it is.
I don't know why so many people (specially on steam) have problems to understand that.
People have all the right to hate it, but doing it themselves and then complain about it is
so plain stupid that it should hurt.
Alot.

Is it downloadtime yet?
Well said. I just read through the thread and I was surprised at the the number of people who are disappointed that they don't have a full list of activated and disabled features as if this is the final release while others are complaining that their specific questions are not being answered. People it is EA and what you see on day 1 will only improve with time as bugs are removed and features activated.

I will buy it on day 1 but I don't expect to spend too much time playing it because I do expect it to be buggy and maybe even a little disjointed. This is EA after all and that means we are all buying a half finished game that may be full of bugs, and people just be a little patient and you can see for yourselves what it is like.

Joined these forums more than 13 years ago, and been waiting for Bannerlord.... Finally... thank you Taleworlds. I may be an old man now, but at least I can still kill some peasants.

Congrats on the launch.

Yes, but on Steam, 30% of the price goes to Valve (but you may consider they earned it because of the services they provide) and on TaleWorlds 100% of the price goes to TW.

As I understood it, the key is steam redeemable. So make it more sense to buy it here and then enter it in steam instead of buying it via steam directly?

Oh, and if I pay for early access. Do I need to pay later for the final release again?

hello I know your probably busy with all sorts of things but there are many of us that can even launch the game to play it and everything I have is up to date was wondering if yall are looking into this problem

I started the process of translating the game into Portuguese. It's already advanced. I hope you can contribute to the success of the game, which, by the way, is getting fun...

some quests should be added. the "revenge of death with bloodmoney" quest,
has happened about thirty times in the same village. irl the males would all be dead.

Back
Top Bottom