Early Access Information

Users who are viewing this thread

Me to Taleworlds right now
WxPCC.gif

Does this mean we will have kingdom creation? Also how vastly is permadeath and marriage developed at early access release?

Hey Callum,

Any word on beta files and if they'll be usable on the 30th for EA?
Also, we know mod tools aren't coming immediately, but is the map editor going to be released separately? Seems like it's been developed since that 2014 video and is more "ready" for launch.

Awesome!
Besides having Mount&Blade II Bannerlord earlier we also can get a 20% discount.
TaleWorlds Entertainment you're the best.
Thank You! ?

TaleWorlds Entertainment

Wow. Very nice. I'm assuming you can claim the full 20% discount on Steam?

I'm going to buy the game on day one but unfortunately I have no computer to play it right now.

It's funny how life turns out sometimes.

Oh well. I'll just watch some reformist let's play videos.

Hey Callum,

Any word on beta files and if they'll be usable on the 30th for EA?
Also, we know mod tools aren't coming immediately, but is the map editor going to be released separately? Seems like it's been developed since that 2014 video and is more "ready" for launch.
The beta should be deleted and the game installed new to avoid any file conflicts according to Callum.

Man I still can remember the day you uploaded the announcement for Bannerlord, I was so happy, and devblogs were barely a thing those days, I just had to look for those rare interviews and I was just hoping for any screenshot so I could know more of the game, I saw every screenshot like 4 times because I loved to dream what the game was going to be like. Now where all here and I wont be able to play it because of my PC, but I will see all the new videos people are going to upload until I can afford a new one, its so weird how much time its been

Will it be possible to become a monarch, or a king or the ruler of an existential faction?
Or am I forced to build my own kingdom and go to war against Calradia like the olddays.

After all this years we can play it finaly... Thank you so much for everything TW and also Callum for the Devblogs!
I wish you much success with the future of the game, it can only get better in time. (with the exception of a few other games lol)

Stay healthy guys and have fun! ♥

Man I still can remember the day you uploaded the announcement for Bannerlord, I was so happy, and devblogs were barely a thing those days, I just had to look for those rare interviews and I was just hoping for any screenshot so I could know more of the game, I saw every screenshot like 4 times because I loved to dream what the game was going to be like. Now where all here and I wont be able to play it because of my PC, but I will see all the new videos people are going to upload until I can afford a new one, its so weird how much time its been
Same man, watching every video they released multiple times analysing everything that happened in them. Seems surreal that it's only 3 days away.

Man with all the money they get from bannerlord now? They should hire somebody to answer our questions, instead of @Callum Not that he's not good, he's too perfect to sit on a forum to answer questions.

Is it really annoying that it doesn't say what you can do? This game is HUGE in aspects of gameplay and content... so it would be extremely hard for them to write page after page about things you cant do, dont you think? Also I would like to find out myself what I CAN and CANT do in the game as I play it :razz:

Marriage is confirmed and so is perma death. They can both be enabled/disabled with mods or by yourself if you know basic coding (which most people don't but be sure that mods will be available that lets you choose your own options). Who knows perhaps even taleworlds might throw in a little something in the native/vanilla game that allows you to disable/enable permadeath :wink:

What do you mean with "what I can expect to miss besides forming my own kingdom" ? If I assume correctly you mean things that wont be available on early access? In that case, that is pretty much it, creating your own kingdom and perhaps the diplomacy wont be 100% complete, other than that everything else is available (with bugs ofc) and also some or maybe most scenes will be the same for a while and get slowly replaced.

And if you wish to know more info in "some aspects of sieges, and clan, army and kingdom management." all that will be available with the game with a thing called "Tutorial" just like any other game :razz:

A lot of people want to know how to play the game before it's even out which I dont understand? You are supposed to play the game in order to learn how to play :smile:

Well, I already have played the MP aspect of the game. I have beta access. I was asking what other features could be missing from the SP when I start up my first campaign. You're kinda condescending, you know that? There are features advertised in the full game that might be missing in EA, and all I want to know is what is missing in the current state. You made a lot of assumptions on what I was saying, because in other threads it's been claimed that callum said Marriage and permadeath wouldn't be in the EA so I was trying to find clarification.

Well, I already have played the MP aspect of the game. I have beta access. I was asking what other features could be missing from the SP when I start up my first campaign. You're kinda condescending, you know that? There are features advertised in the full game that might be missing in EA, and all I want to know is what is missing in the current state. You made a lot of assumptions on what I was saying, because in other threads it's been claimed that callum said Marriage and permadeath wouldn't be in the EA so I was trying to find clarification.

I'm with you here.

While I'm hype for the game and glad it got moved up a day, I'm still very worried.

We aren't getting information about what's not there besides generalizations. SP features are cool and all but what about those of us concerned about MP?

We have barely seen a stable siege gamestate in the beta, we haven't seen battle in the beta, we don't have team damage on official siege servers, we won't have private servers until launch according to TW, there's a lot to be looked for that we haven't been told about. We won't be able to adjust server values if we can't get our own servers meaning we'll be stuck playing on TW official servers until "launch" which is a big To Be Decided. I'm just a little concerned. MP seems like it's going to be much more of an afterthought.

I appreciate all the devs have done and love that we'll be playing early, but you're essentially undercooking food and serving it to us, and the community is raving to eat raw food even earlier than normal.

Nonetheless, SP will be fun.

Will it be possible to become a monarch, or a king or the ruler of an existential faction?
Or am I forced to build my own kingdom and go to war against Calradia like the olddays.

Initially you can't create your own kingdom but can become king through normal ways (no rebellion). They said they will add rebellion and kingdom creation later, dunno when.

A heroic future awaits you, Taleworlds Entertainment!
Your faithful people stand by your side and pay homage to you.
Early access to the pantry and the lowering of the royal tax raises morale immensely.
Long live Taleworlds Entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom