Early Access Information

Users who are viewing this thread

I would like to know how the additional 10% discount "in select digital stores" will actually be implemented. Let's hope for a discount in Humble Store!

Thank you TaleWorlds.
tenor.gif

Nice to hear this. But if this is last scheduled blog where is the promised one about modding (did i missed it somehowh).? What about the release of modding tools where can we expect them?

"Our current plan is to localize the game into the following languages: French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish and Turkish. However, during EA, localisations for these languages may be missing entirely or may be incomplete".
Good afternoon. At the start of early access, will the Russian language be partially included in the game or will it be completely absent? Today, this is the main thing that keeps me from buying.

Nice to hear this. But if this is last scheduled blog where is the promised one about modding (did i missed it somehowh).? What about the release of modding tools where can we expect them?
Modding tools will come when the full game releases. As for the modding dev blog it's not happening.

Back
Top Bottom