Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
That are awesome news.
Simply wow.
Thanks Taleworlds.

Also if I understand that correctly,
R.I.P. Devblog

@Callum so the Beta will end on Sunday? I just need two more wins...

KristerK

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Damn! Great news! Sadly i have to work evening next week. But well. Cant wait for next weekend!

konver

Regular
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
20% off did i read that right? 30th of March? Am i dreaming?
Rip Devblog

Last edited:

jhurtta

Recruit
Best answers
I would like to know how the additional 10% discount "in select digital stores" will actually be implemented. Let's hope for a discount in Humble Store!

Lorcalus

Recruit
Best answers
Nice to hear this. But if this is last scheduled blog where is the promised one about modding (did i missed it somehowh).? What about the release of modding tools where can we expect them?

GothVII

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
"Our current plan is to localize the game into the following languages: French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Brazilian Portuguese, Russian, Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish and Turkish. However, during EA, localisations for these languages may be missing entirely or may be incomplete".
Good afternoon. At the start of early access, will the Russian language be partially included in the game or will it be completely absent? Today, this is the main thing that keeps me from buying.

danEN

Knight
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Nice to hear this. But if this is last scheduled blog where is the promised one about modding (did i missed it somehowh).? What about the release of modding tools where can we expect them?
Modding tools will come when the full game releases. As for the modding dev blog it's not happening.