Need More Info Early Access Graphics & Font Issues WITH TEMPORARY FIX

Users who are viewing this thread

Appearently changing your system locale settings to English (UK) fixes it. Thanks to araziel for the temporary fix till we get a patch.
Had the same issues during beta and thought it would be appropriate to post here as well. Taken new screenshots instead of using the ones from beta.

launcher.png
main-menu.png
Time of this report: 3/10/2020, 13:44:18
Machine name: PC-BILGISAYAR
Machine Id: {9AA5997D-EEC7-418D-92D2-D8C8E7C3845A}
Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 18362) (18362.19h1_release.190318-1202)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model: Z97X-UD3H
BIOS: BIOS Date: 04/25/14 13:00:38 Ver: 04.06.05 (type: BIOS)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16276MB RAM
Page File: 7377MB used, 13635MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 12
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
Miracast: Available, with HDCP
Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
DirectX Database Version: Unknown
DxDiag Version: 10.00.18362.0387 64bit Unicode
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

Last edited:
I have the exactly same issue, I got 1980x1080 144hz monitor and another 3840x2160 60 hz monitor I tried launching on both neither worked so I doubt it´s a monitor problem.

I tried validating steam files and re-downloading and re-installing the game with no success.

All drivers are up to date

My specs:
GPU: MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Gaming X
CPU: Intel Core i5-8600K 3.60GHz
RAM: 2x8GB DDR4
Hard Drive: Corsair Force MP510 960GB M.2 NVMe SSD

Same problem here, widescreen 5760x1080 nvidea surround gtx 2080 intel i7 64 GB Ram. tried verifying, reinstalling, updating drivers, deleting setting file. No luck so far.

Maybe some of the beta configurations causing issues? Please try deleting Bannerlord folders from Documents and C:/ProgramData.

Maybe some of the beta configurations causing issues? Please try deleting Bannerlord folders from Documents and C:/ProgramData.
Had already deleted both a few times and just did it again, doesn't fix it. I tried reinstalling during the beta and my current install is a fresh one too.
Changing the game language to turkish through steam doesn't change anything as well.

Last edited:
I for one didnt get to play the beta but i still tried deleting those folders. It is still the same as before.

There was another post buried further down with same problem, but it had additional information regarding a crash if you try to start a campaign. I have this crash happening as well as the menu bug. Already sent the crash report. These 2 bugs might be connected.

There was another post buried further down with same problem, but it had additional information regarding a crash if you try to start a campaign. I have this crash happening as well as the menu bug. Already sent the crash report. These 2 bugs might be connected.

Yes i have the exact same combination of Problems

Yep.
Told you guys about this the second I got accepted into the beta, and have reiterated it to no avail.

Not surprising that it shows up again, and yes, I'm still having the problem too.

Tried all the "fixes" you posted in the last thread too, and several of my own, nothing so far has worked. When i somehow managed to get into the graphics menus and changed around some sliders a few of the beta-things looked a little better, but absolutely no fix..

Kinda bummed tbh, was so looking forwards to today.

Previous post: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/cant-run-the-game.388960/#post-9249004

Same thing here. Wasn't part of the beta, it's a fresh installation.

The config file is in C:\Users\%USER%\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs if I'm not mistaken.

It at least looks like anything touched by any kind of shader is screwed up, but the text and images all being weird too doesn't make much sense to me. Still, trying different configs and seeing if we can find any kind of temp fix wouldn't hurt.

Same thing here. Wasn't part of the beta, it's a fresh installation.
It does crash for me too if I click around a bit.
If I you go directly into a quick match this is what I see:
4HmkxNB.jpg

And I can look around/swap weapons and stuff for a while while just looking around in the weird eagles eye view.

Have also sent crash reports several times now, and in the beta. If you see my previous thread this is also the SECOND computer I have the exact same issue on. No transferred hardware. No transferred windows settings. The only common factor between the two computers I've tried is my steam account and that they're both NVIDIA gpus.

Back
Top Bottom