Ear Rape still in the game despite patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Mate since the only comments I see from you are complaints it has come to a point I barely read them :grin: After a while your credibility reachers such lows you simply has troll marked on your profile.
Oh no i am marked as a troll by Moton on taleworlds forums. I will reconsider my life :sad:

You clearly don't know your minecraft lore though, java is considered by the whole minecraft community to be the best ? stating facts doesn't make someone a troll buddy

Oh no i am marked as a troll by Moton on taleworlds forums. I will reconsider my life :sad:

You clearly don't know your minecraft lore though, java is considered by the whole minecraft community to be the best ? stating facts doesn't make someone a troll buddy
Well if you think that was the point you're wrong :wink:

I played Minecraft way back at the beta and I'm not really a fan of it anymore. Microsoft did however come with some refreshing content and features, RTX does a huge differense to the setting of the game. It did alot more then I thought it would.

Well if you think that was the point you're wrong :wink:

I played Minecraft way back at the beta and I'm not really a fan of it anymore. Microsoft did however come with some refreshing content and features, RTX does a huge differense to the setting of the game. It did alot more then I thought it would.
I am not against RTX. I am against cash grabbing games like the windows 10 edition is. You can have everything for free on the java edition. Microsoft did a great job on minecraft, but did a terrible job on the milk that was windows 10 edition. Despite at the same time doing great cross platform gameplay.

If you are experiencing this issue while playing the game through Steam, please try deleting all files in the "SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Sounds folder" and then validate your game files by right-clicking the game in your Steam Library and selecting "Properties... > Local Files > Verify integrity of game files..." If the issue persists after this it would help us greatly if you could reach out to us here and let us know.

I am not against RTX. I am against cash grabbing games like the windows 10 edition is. You can have everything for free on the java edition. Microsoft did a great job on minecraft, but did a terrible job on the milk that was windows 10 edition. Despite at the same time doing great cross platform gameplay.

Well to be fair Microsoft bought the game for $2.5 billion and after you buy it for like $20 you get everything for free, you can buy skins and packages but they dont stop you from downloading packages from people that release them for free. They are not some kind of charity organisation even tho Billgates is the one who have donated most of everyone in the world, $35.8 billion to be exact.

Well to be fair Microsoft bought the game for $2.5 billion and after you buy it for like $20 you get everything for free, you can buy skins and packages but they dont stop you from downloading packages from people that release them for free. They are not some kind of charity organisation even tho Billgates is the one who have donated most of everyone in the world, $35.8 billion to be exact.
Pretending like minecraft can't easily make $2.5billion when it's the best selling game of all time ? ?

Pretending like minecraft can't easily make $2.5billion when it's the best selling game of all time ? ?

Ofcourse it does. That is like the whole point. They wouldn't have bought it for any other reason.

On another note, I think we should stop discussing this in this thread. We're as much off topic as we can get :grin:

Back
Top Bottom