M&BWBWF&SNWVC
TaleWorlds - no rollbacks, ever!
rather have 17 weeks of crushthrough than roll back
rather have days of people going deaf than roll back
...more?

TheBard ✂

Salt Knight
Master Knight
Come on. Please, roll it back. Both the hotfix and this fix if the issue persists, fix it and roll out the update once you found and fixed the issue completely.

Arglaxx

Master Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Come on. Please, roll it back. Both the hotfix and this fix if the issue persists, fix it and roll out the update once you found and fixed the issue completely.
But then they will lose those grand total of 50 people that are playing atm due to another update. Can't let that happen now can we?!

Loyal2Odin

Sergeant
How hard can it be to just roll back to a previous edition? Either they are too stubborn to change back or they have the brainsize of godknows what

i play mute anyways to help me focus on blocking, but i feel bad for the developers, must be hard to program,
good luck to the taleworlds team and i appreciate all their hard work

Hans 77

Squire
WBWF&SVC
Should probably roll it back to...

f2f7906e9f14d1e804fa23b2e431cdf582879b79e72dc462e7edf95444215400_product_card_v2_mobile_slider_639.jpg

Moton

Squire
I was still playing Minecraft then, would love to experience that feeling again.

I just started playing some Minecraft again after I got my RTX3080. Feels so worth it playing that game with that card! Now I can use next gen graphics in it, totally worth it.

Top Bottom