Ealabor,are you alive?!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JankoMega

Grandmaster Knight
I followed the forum of this beauty every single ****ing day and i haven't seen ealabor online  :cry: ...from 6th February  :cry:
What happened with him and with his great and best Warband mod Hegemony 268.B.C.? :sad:
I don't wanna be an insulting bastard,but i'm very,very considered about this miracle of mod and just worried about it's progress...that's all.

So if anyone knows(member of e's team or some smart-guy and fan like me)PLEASE,PLEASE tell me and i would be infinitely appreciated to you.

:cry:

Are you addictet to the mod?

We all still waiting for this, but we have all our live what we life, and befor the mod isn't out, GET ALIVE!

I don't know, you are just live to waiting for this mod or what?

I'm sorry for that words, but if someone send PM to everyone else (I don't belive, that i'm the only one), just to know the status of this mod, i think, he's a bit like a Stalker or so...

I hope you didn't take it to hard  :razz:

Jarl Barsun said:
Are you addictet to the mod?

We all still waiting for this, but we have all our live what we life, and befor the mod isn't out, GET ALIVE!

I don't know, you are just live to waiting for this mod or what?

I'm sorry for that words, but if someone send PM to everyone else (I don't belive, that i'm the only one), just to know the status of this mod, i think, he's a bit like a Stalker or so...

I hope you didn't take it to hard  :razz:
I think you will find the answer in jankomega's personal text under his profile picture.

He's been pestering me with release dates and other things related to hegemony, i did tell him to be patient and keep the questions/suggestions to a minimum.

@Jankomega, mate you need to be patient and sit in the waiting room like everyone else, you can't go around making topics complaining at how ealabor hasn't been on for a few days, he has a life that he needs to attend to and he doesn't need some fanboy breathing down his neck every 5 seconds asking him to do this and put that there etc.

If you want the mod this badly then i suggest you learn what ealabor needs and actually help him, i'm just saying that you need to be careful with what you say around here because people will shoot you down, i'm sure ealabor is busy on holiday or something and its nothing you need to worry about.

Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:
He's been pestering me about Hegemony for the last day or so, so I'd say he's gotten the Hegemony fever.

Yes,i do you know...  :lol:
Nice of you guys for seeing my personal text,that will tell you everything about this topic.

shadowarcher said:
He's been pestering me with release dates and other things related to hegemony, i did tell him to be patient and keep the questions/suggestions to a minimum.

@Jankomega, mate you need to be patient and sit in the waiting room like everyone else, you can't go around making topics complaining at how ealabor hasn't been on for a few days, he has a life that he needs to attend to and he doesn't need some fanboy breathing down his neck every 5 seconds asking him to do this and put that there etc.

If you want the mod this badly then i suggest you learn what ealabor needs and actually help him, i'm just saying that you need to be careful with what you say around here because people will shoot you down, i'm sure ealabor is busy on holiday or something and its nothing you need to worry about.

OK,i'll keep it that way,and as you said:"If you want the mod this badly then i suggest you learn what ealabor needs and actually help him"i would really like to be that way(to help him somehow,if he needs any help though)and btw don't get mad about this topic....you all know yourselves that you're not bigger fans than me and you aren't looking in it's topic very,very often as i do,so...just look at my PT and there goes the right answer....

I am intrigued by this mod and would love to see it come out in the near future, i am really into ancient history and especially the Romans.
But like everyone else you will have to wait, give him the time he needs to make this and it will be perfect when it comes out, at the moment he's probably on holiday or he's doing something work related (atm my father is in Australia teaching a course).
Athough he's done great work so far and will continue to do more, don't waste your time prowling this board as its relatively inactive most of the time.
I usually check every 1-2 days, but there are some great mods out there for Rome Total war that may take up your time.

Mars250 said:
I am intrigued by this mod and would love to see it come out in the near future, i am really into ancient history and especially the Romans.
But like everyone else you will have to wait, give him the time he needs to make this and it will be perfect when it comes out, at the moment he's probably on holiday or he's doing something work related (atm my father is in Australia teaching a course).
Athough he's done great work so far and will continue to do more, don't waste your time prowling this board as its relatively inactive most of the time.
I usually check every 1-2 days, but there are some great mods out there for Rome Total war that may take up your time.

Thanks for support brother  :wink: ...i really like people like you,who help you and suggest what shall you do to ease the pain you have.You're the best!  :mrgreen:
And i know,there are so many mods for RTW series and i have one exiting...have you ever heard about Roma Surrectum 2?That's the one i have,but it's boring...i conquered almost whole Europe with Macedon for 4 days!  :lol: ,but i can't play it anymore,boring...  :sad:

Just,as Tiberius Decimus Maximus said:I have Hegemony 268.B.C. fever.  :lol:

And again,THANKS FOR SUPPORT MATE!  :wink:

JankoMega said:
shadowarcher said:

OK,i'll keep it that way,and as you said:"If you want the mod this badly then i suggest you learn what ealabor needs and actually help him"i would really like to be that way(to help him somehow,if he needs any help though)and btw don't get mad about this topic....you all know yourselves that you're not bigger fans than me and you aren't looking in it's topic very,very often as i do,so...just look at my PT and there goes the right answer....
I'm not frustrated about the topic, in  fact i'm perfectly calm all i'm saying is that ealabor has a life that he needs to attend to, this mod is technically a hobby and shouldn't have a deadline(actually no mods should have a deadline because they can be completed at any time).

Like i said if you want it this badly then learn some scene making, scripting,model making etc and help him, modelling is easy to do if you have the right tutorial(i watched a small tutorial on how to make a castle gate and i managed to make a small fort within 2 days, and that was all from a 5 minute tutorial) and the patience/time to actually do some modelling.

Just be careful with what you do or say around here because someone will get pissed off very easily and you could get banned meaning you won't be able to have this mod(well it depends if he uploads it to the repository or not, but i'd still take it easy just in case).

shadowarcher said:
JankoMega said:
shadowarcher said:

I'm not frustrated about the topic, in  fact i'm perfectly calm all i'm saying is that ealabor has a life that he needs to attend to, this mod is technically a hobby and shouldn't have a deadline(actually no mods should have a deadline because they can be completed at any time).

Like i said if you want it this badly then learn some scene making, scripting,model making etc and help him, modelling is easy to do if you have the right tutorial(i watched a small tutorial on how to make a castle gate and i managed to make a small fort within 2 days, and that was all from a 5 minute tutorial) and the patience/time to actually do some modelling.

Just be careful with what you do or say around here because someone will get pissed off very easily and you could get banned meaning you won't be able to have this mod(well it depends if he uploads it to the repository or not, but i'd still take it easy just in case).

Thank you Archer for your support too  :wink: ...just to say i don't have anything bad in my mind to ealabor,his mod and to anyone else i'm just fan of Ealabor and that's all,and also he's my idol. :mrgreen:
I will try to make something for Romans or for Carthage,cause i've seen in the 1st page of topic "Countdown to 268.B.C. for Warband(SP)"that he's now doing Rome scene and next is Carthage,i guess and will ask him what does he think about it...

Believe me i have nothing bad in my mind about anyone on these forums and on whole Taleworlds site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom