EA is not NA, players getting confused on what server to join

Users who are viewing this thread

when a NA server crashes alot of the population ends up in a EA server (east asia)

they do not rejoin another north american server but they join an asia server

i join the EA server just to see that the majority of players have over 200 ping

i think EA and NA look so similar that NA players join a EA server when the NA server crashes

Last edited:
Sad! Sometimes when I want to play a good mount and blade I accidentally click onto Bannerlord because it sounds so similar to Warband. Similar problems!

when an EA server crashes alot of the population ends up in a NA server (north america)

they do not rejoin another east asian server but they join an american server

i join the NA server just to see that the majority of players have over 200 ping

i think NA and EA look so similar that EA players join a NA server when the EA server crashes

when an EA server crashes alot of the population ends up in a NA server (north america)

they do not rejoin another east asian server but they join an american server

i join the NA server just to see that the majority of players have over 200 ping

i think NA and EA look so similar that EA players join a NA server when the EA server crashes
i think NA players are the only ones that have a problem with this; (for whatever reason)

i would love for some players to join NA servers but it remains dead

i think NA players are the only ones that have a problem with this; (for whatever reason)
just poking fun, I also joined an EA server by accident a few days ago (EU and EA... :O)

I really don't think this is an issue, but if TW wanted to "solve" it they could make it so that your server filters are saved (not reset every time you open the list) - easy general QoL improvment, and people that have trouble reading correctly can just type their region into the text filter and only see their regions servers every time. two birds one stone, blabla.

just poking fun, I also joined an EA server by accident a few days ago (EU and EA... :O)

I really don't think this is an issue, but if TW wanted to "solve" it they could make it so that your server filters are saved (not reset every time you open the list) - easy general QoL improvment, and people that have trouble reading correctly can just type their region into the text filter and only see their regions servers every time. two birds one stone, blabla.
i hope this is implemented assuming they never have a "1 life mode" (battle mode) in matchmaking i will always be in custom servers so it will just be more convenient to have your filters saved,

seems easy to implement, just having your favorite servers highlighted and at the top of the custom servers list every time instead of applying the filter every time

Back
Top Bottom