E3 2018: Soon

Users who are viewing this thread

GameSpot E3 page

E3 press conference schedule: Press conferences will start Saturday, with EA kicking things off.

Well, it's almost E3 time. I know I'm a few days early with the thread, but I figured I may as well get it posted. There have been some early announcements and leaks, including Fallout 76 and Assassin's Creed: Odyssey, which some of you may wish to talk about, and there'll probably be more over the next few days. And there's so little going on here, it's not like the thread is going to get lost between now and Saturday. What games are you guys looking forward to seeing, or hoping to see? I'm not especially hyped for anything in particular, but I'll be interested to see Metro: Exodus and Skull and Bones. Apart from those, I'm keeping an open mind. I'm looking forward to seeing if anything cool gets shown off.

Also, I just realized that I usually watch TB's videos to get the abbreviated (in other words, reduced levels of bull****) versions of the press conferences. Oh, dear...​

Can't wait to learn about levels of bull**** in Anthem. Fingers crossed for Dragon Age zombie survival MMO Battle Royale.
Arvenski said:
Also, I just realized that I usually watch TB's videos to get the abbreviated (in other words, reduced levels of bull****) versions of the press conferences. Oh, dear...​
:cry:

I'm lookin' forward to E3, being so close this weekend, so I can be disappointed later. I'd hate to go and only to be disappointed, like Valve's Artifact reveal.

I'm somewhat following RAGE 2, hoping it'll be slightly Mad Maxish, except with borderlands. But I don't have high hopes.
Also kudos to Arvenski for making the E3 thread every year.

PunqaVy.jpg

They also made the excellent Amiga game Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight, and I hope they make a sequel to be announced at E3 this year!  :neutral: :neutral:

83uGb.png
Oj23J.png
KXCMc.png
gzwGJ.png

This one, yeah. Which was a pretty awesome game overall, but parts of it got really aggravating after a while. There's nothing to do once you reduce threat levels in all territories, and you'll never run out of fuel, or bullets, or food. Combat is way too easy, enemies attack you one at a time, and you always get the little thingy telling you when to right click and block. There'll always 3 super massive lens flares before any snipers fire at you, and they'll probably miss unless you're standing still. Explosive perimeter defenses on strongholds, like those little exploding spears or whatever they were, always have a massive red circle on the ground where they're going to land, so you know exactly where not to be.

Still a fun game to drive around in though, the world was nicely detailed and different areas felt unique. It was also lots of fun to go park on a cliff and then snipe things from the back of the car.
Haven't played the one Densetsu posted tho

Back
Top Bottom