e1.8.0 Companion Vassals and their parties not doing anything

Users who are viewing this thread

I haven't found any threads about this yet.

I've been enjoying 1.8.0 so far and made my companion a vassal. His spawned companions have been sitting in my towns but don't come out and don't make any parties. They teleport to another one of my towns occasionally but I've never actually seen them out in the map. One has even married Leina somehow and they can even participate in the tournament. The clan has more than enough money. And now my Vassal got captured and he is doing the same thing after being freed.

Ive let the simulation run without mods enabled for a few seasons and they dont move.

I dont have any mods that should conflict with this part of the game as far as im aware and this feature has worked fine in the previous versions of the game.

Is anyone else having this experience?
Thanks for any assistance.

I haven't found any threads about this yet.

I've been enjoying 1.8.0 so far and made my companion a vassal. His spawned companions have been sitting in my towns but don't come out and don't make any parties. They teleport to another one of my towns occasionally but I've never actually seen them out in the map. One has even married Leina somehow and they can even participate in the tournament. The clan has more than enough money. And now my Vassal got captured and he is doing the same thing after being freed.

Ive let the simulation run without mods enabled for a few seasons and they dont move.

I dont have any mods that should conflict with this part of the game as far as im aware and this feature has worked fine in the previous versions of the game.

Is anyone else having this experience?
Thanks for any assistance.
Companion Clans start at tier 2 as a normal clan and a normal clan get at tier 3, 1 more party and at tier 5.
Minor clans have 1 party more than a normal clan.

Companion Clans start at tier 2 as a normal clan and a normal clan get at tier 3, 1 more party and at tier 5.
Minor clans have 1 party more than a normal clan.
My Companion, who I made a vassal wont even make a party after he was captured and returned to my town even though before that he was running his own party. I used the console command to try to give my vassals troops to force them out and it says they are not part of a party. All they do is sit in town and occasionally teleport to another one of my fiefs. One of my vassals' clan members married Leina somehow and she is able to make parties and join my armies still. I ran the simulation for a year to watch and see if they would ever physically come out and they never do. I think it might actually be a bug. Its more like they are wanderers than vassals.

Ill see if changing their clan tier does anything. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom