Version number
e1.8.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
no dump is created
Summary:e1.8.0 beta, the game assigns dead charcters as governors could be related to the memory leak/s, stutters.
How to Reproduce:play a sandbox game, start a kingdom, wait untill some lords are killed check the log to see if they are assigned governor positions, dead characters are assigned governor positions in castles and towns making the game stutter and/or unplayable the longer its played.

[15:51:42.408] Sargot governor changed to Alary from None.
[15:51:42.408] Talivel Castle governor changed to Amorcon from None.
[15:51:34.080] Varagos Castle governor changed to Phadon from None.

all of the above lords died long ago in my game yet the logs say the game ASSIGNS THESE DEAD CHARACTERS AS GOVERNORS OVER AND OVER.

i dont know how in the bloody hell is the game doing this, iv tripple checked there are no other characters with those names that lived , the game assigns dead characters as governors, this is causing a memory leak? dont know it wasnt like this in 1.7.2 and that version didnt had a memory leak and stutters.

and how come lords get to be governors and players cant ...give me a break tw...this is beyond stupid.

Have you used cheats and if so which:-
Scene Name (if related):main
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Hey, can you share your save file with us so we can further inspect the issue? You can share it via Ticket. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Back
Top Bottom