Version number
e1.7.0
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
Summary: A few updates ago I reported a bug with transgender lords. I was told that this was fixed, yeeeet, now I have 2 transgender boys in my family. I already see a rainbow over Lageta. My Imperial wife is happy, but my Sturgian boiz don't invite me to the tavern anymore.
How to Reproduce: No idea. I am Sturgian myself, married Phaea from Empire, she gave birth to two boys, yet they wear women clothes and they have breasts lol.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I never cheat on my Phaea.
Scene Name (if related): Irrelevant
Media (Screenshots & Video): Screens
Computer Specs: Signature

Hey, this issue is fixed. If the issue is appeared on a campaign that is created after the release of the version e1.6.5, please share a save file with us. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here: C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, this issue is fixed. If the issue is appeared on a campaign that is created after the release of the version e1.6.5, please share a save file with us. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here: C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Your website seems to be down. Got a save here, but can't upload it.

Hey, you can upload it and send the link to me directly. I have informed the devs about website. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for any inconveniences.

Hey, you can upload it and send the link to me directly. I have informed the devs about website. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for any inconveniences.
No problem, here ya go.

Use the link here to download the save file. Use the white button to download the file. Once you have it, check the encyclopedia and have a look at my children.

But there is a remark - once they've become adult, the female clothes they had, disappeared.

Hey, i have been informed that this issue is fixed. The fix will apply the new campaigns but will not affect the ones created before it. Can you please let me know if the issue is reproducable on a new campaign?

Hey, i have been informed that this issue is fixed. The fix will apply the new campaigns but will not affect the ones created before it. Can you please let me know if the issue is reproducable on a new campaign?
The described above problem took place during a new playgthrough, started on 1.7.0. By a new campaign do you mean 1.7.1?

Last edited:
The described above problem took place during a new playgthrough, started on 1.7.0. By a new campaign do you mean 1.7.1?
Hey, i was talking about starting a new game. If it is already on a new playtrough i will inform the devs about the issue reoccuring. Can you please share a save file where we can inspect these lords? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can send your save files to us via the ticketing system on the website. To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, i was talking about starting a new game. If it is already on a new playtrough i will inform the devs about the issue reoccuring.
Yes, it has happened during a new playthrough.
Use the link here to download the save file. Use the white button to download the file. Once you have it, check the encyclopedia and have a look at my children.
This is regarding the save file - I've uploaded it here, so you may download it.

Back
Top Bottom