Resolved [e1.6.4 Beta] "Army needs supply" quest doesn't actually increase the army food amount

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.4
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
Summary: Well, I'm not sure if that supposed to work the way I think it should, yet, the quest "Army needs supply" may be broken since the day it has been added to the game. I mean, when you bring all the necessary supplies to the army leader, the overall food amount is never increased in the end. I checked a few times - I brought all the requested stuff to the army, yet the food amount was either the same or even less than it was before. Hence, the quest that, in theory, should let you help your armies to go to the longer distances and don't starve, does not work. Check the screens attached - these are from my latest test. You will notice that the food amount is not increased.

If this is intended, I suggest you to revise this - this makes the quest a bit useless and unrewarding in general, and cuts out yet another opportunity for the player to affect the situation in the game's world.

How to Reproduce: Find the mentioned above quest, compare the food amount before and after you complete the quest - you'll find out that it doesn't actually affect the army's food amount.

Have you used cheats and if so which: nope, no cheats
Scene Name (if related): irrelevant
Media (Screenshots & Video):Screens
Computer Specs: irrelevant, I suppose, but check the signature if needed

Back
Top Bottom