Resolved e1.6.2 Wrong armor value for Legionary Studded Harness and Legionary Reinforced Studded Harness

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.6.2
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

bfmsc

Recruit
Summary: the new e1.6.2 patch note says the stats of Legionary Studded Harness and Legionary Reinforced Studded Harness has been "swapped", but the developer who in charge of such change may give these equipment a wrong armor value, in the last version the Legionary Studded Harness module(looks without armor on arms) has 14 body armor, the Legionary Reinforced Studded Harness module(have armor on arms)(these two armor has wrong names in previous versions, so I use "module") has 16, and their weight value is 3.6 and 3.9, which is similar to other shoulder armor with similar armor value. now in the new version the body armor value for these two equipment is 6, is this a simple mistake or an intentional nerf? if it's just a mistake please fix it, if it's an intentional nerf please reduce their weight value to match its armor value, like change their weight value to 2.6 and 2.9 and please describe such changes correctly next time, "swapped" is "swapped", "changed" is "changed".
How to Reproduce:just open your inventory and search those two equipments in e1.6.2 and compare with their data in 1.6.1 and 1.6.0
Have you used cheats and if so which:no
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs: I don't think it's important for this thread.
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Back
Top Bottom