Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Mike_corn

Recruit
Summary:
i noticed this issue since update beta 1.6.2

as you can see in the picture, it happens when i visit husn fulq. i cannot donate prisoners (lord or regular troops) because it says "party size limit exceeded" but the dungeon only has one prisoner.
Most of aserai settlements i visit have no issues donating prisoners

my hero is a vassal of aserai.
currently my companion plays a role as quatermaster:
my companion:
int 3
steward 144

my hero:
int 2
steward 18

How to Reproduce:
bring any prisoners to husn fulq and go to dungeon.

Have you used cheats and if so which:-
Scene Name (if related):-

Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:-

I reported this back in 1.61 when it was Beta, but either they dont "get it" understand the issue or they "want it to be like that".

For my post on it.
For the response they gave : I've been informed that, this is not a bug. The reason behind you can't donate prisoners is that the castle is already full of prisoners. There is no room.

The problem is that it only happends if you the player join a siege or help defend it, then the "garrison" take the prisoners.
Theese are never "emptied" like when the player arent around.
Thus the prison is filled, while its "ok" per se, then the town should also sell those prisoners daily, so its cleared out in 1 day.
Thus you can donate lords to the dungeons.
Pretty horrible mechanics to say the least when you wanted to drop the lord in Tyal, but the nearest town you can drop him of at is Sibir, since Vladiv castle is also filled, meaning going from Tyal to Sibir is like 1-2 days of travel..

So as I said back in my post, horrible mechanics I still think that "they dont get it"(or hope thats the case).
While its obvious to anyone that the prison is filled, its that it shouldnt.

Same here. Only came up in 1.6.2 for me. You can always replicate it if you take prisoners more than the party capability and then try to put them in the dungeons. You can do that easily in sieges as they will not run away.
The issue persists even if you let them loose and having prisoner size in normal limits. You have to run to another castle/town to be able to ditch them.
For the response they gave : I've been informed that, this is not a bug. The reason behind you can't donate prisoners is that the castle is already full of prisoners. There is no room.
I checked that and it doesn't seems to be full, or at least is not showing properly, so it sound like a bug to me. What do castles do with the prisoners that are stacking up anyway?

Last edited:
Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Just wow..

Well I provided a savefile when I reported it - and you resolved it in the other thread.
Like I'll be honest this made me angry. Feels like when I'm reporting it falls on deaf ears(this being 2nd or 3rd time now).

And see that I have already provided you with a file where you can see the issue.
Granted there is prolly more reasons that there is benefits from other sources.

Next time around perhaps dont be so hasty to "resolve" an issue.
Sure it was for the previous patch 1.61 and not 1.62

I'll glady upload a new file for you if you want it, but you didnt ask me directly so I'll let the original poster do so, unless you want me 2.

Hi MArdA, i have uploaded the save file (save file named "bugs") as well as URL and username and it said "Your file was uploaded successfully."

Back
Top Bottom