e1.6.0-e1.6.5 Modding Adjustments & Access Modifiers Changes

Users who are viewing this thread

Lucon

Subforum Moderator
WBWF&SNWVC
Thanks for the new update! @Dejan

Another update after 1.6.4, we expect much more promising updates very soon. For this, it would be best for us to notify Taleworlds of more reviews of mod developer friends who are involved in total revision mod projects, and also to support the development of both the projects and the full version of Mod Tools as much as we can.

blue2021

Regular
I wanted to create a custom font by referring to "How to Add Custom Fonts", but I can't find the necessary files.
I don't see the "GenerateFont.bat" file in the "Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\GUI\GauntletUI\Fonts" folder. e1.6.4

Notatroll

Squire
Thanks for the new update! @Dejan

Another update after 1.6.4, we expect much more promising updates very soon. For this, it would be best for us to notify Taleworlds of more reviews of mod developer friends who are involved in total revision mod projects, and also to support the development of both the projects and the full version of Mod Tools as much as we can.
:grin:🙏🗾 More win on the way?

Last edited:

Tristram

Recruit
There is a cool mod that has been a great asset and it is Fluid Combat. This really should be added to the game it allows you to control combat so much easier. You can hold the mouse key and switch the position of the attack and defense without haveing to release the mouse and then reclick the mouse. Please check out the MOD on Nexus mods and you can see what I am referring to. The seems like it would be very easy and a real asset to add to the main files and not require a mod to use it. It is something that can be turned on or off easily with keyboard assignment and doesn't really cause any issues that I can see from my continued use. Thank you.

Top Bottom