• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

In Progress (e1.5.9.) Siege bugs - in the number of troops and with reinforcements

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9.
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

iRkshz

Regular
Summary:
1st bug: As you can see in the video, I have settings for 1000 troops in a battle. 745 troops are involved in the siege, I have 423 troops (424 with me). But when I load into battle, I only have 399 troops available to deploy. Yes, then reinforcements come immediately - but this is not correct, since all troops must be at once and together, if there are up to 1000 troops on the battlefield.
2nd bug: As you can see in the video, when I load into the battle, I combine two groups (№1 and №2) of troops into one (№4 horse archers). And when reinforcements arrive, these troops are in default groups (not in №4). Moreover, some of the reinforcements are in group №3, and this group was not there at the start of the battle.
How to Reproduce:
1st bug: go to siege with troops of about a thousand (settings for 1000 troops in battle must be enabled)
2nd bug: in the siege, combine two groups into one group (as in the video)
Have you used cheats and if so which:
No cheats and no mods - clear new game e1.5.9.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6647
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700
RAM: 16
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

uçanbiblo

Community Support
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Hello, do you have a save file before the attack? If so, can you please send us the save file so we can further inspect the issue? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as description so i can identify it.

Top Bottom