Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

HEAX

Summary: the mem-leak issue which I discovered and reported at e1.5.6 . havent solved, and issue still occurs in e1.5.9 version
How to Reproduce:
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Geforce 610M
GPU Driver Version: Latest-
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3230M 2.60GHz - 2 cores, 4 logical processors
RAM: 8GB DDR3
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Can you switch to 1.5.8 live version and see if this issue persists there? We have a telemetry build but it is only on 1.5.8 at the moment. If you see this issue on live branch we can record a telemetry data to see what is going on.

Can you switch to 1.5.8 live version and see if this issue persists there? We have a telemetry build but it is only on 1.5.8 at the moment. If you see this issue on live branch we can record a telemetry data to see what is going on.
sorry for wasting your time, I remembered my previous post about mem-leak:

a person told me how to easily fix it: "1.56 has a mem-leak. exit to the loading screen then reload and it fixes the problem."

I think this is a minor problem now, I suggest u can delete the post or mark it as solved. or wait for me to install 1.5.8 which ı dont recommend because right now ı am dealing with this weird steam download issue: https://www.reddit.com/r/Steam/comments/m8ku4j/help_download_issue_when_installing_older_or/

Last edited:
I reset my computer like its the first day I bought, installed and played 1.5.8 delays are still long, HDD is also new. I think its more of a menu's delay, rather than mem-leak.

ı am currently playing 1.5.9 . seems fixed so far. ty for your time

Back
Top Bottom