Resolved E1.5.8 Desert Bandit SWARM

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.5.8
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Decided to keep trying to play this beta, but it's a bit much. I misspoke, in my case it's Steppe Bandits not desert bandits. However, one side effect, most of the towns in the Aserai part of the world are running short on supplies as caravans can't reach them.

desert bandits in my game are swarming. I destroyed all the hideouts but they respawn and create new parties faster than I can eliminate them.

bandits.jpg

The bandit's don't stop coming.... they might as well be their own faction at this point. I've killed like 1000 on the new beta patch...

This really needs a hotfix.
222.jpg

Bring a small/fast party, after a few wins they keep coming and overwhelm, bring a large party, you can only engage a few at a time. The most I got into a single battle was around 160. You can replenish troops from their prisoners and do this to infinity if you want though.

edit, spoke too soon
222.jpg

would be fun if it wasnt hopeless

Last edited:
Strange because I don't have any bandit parties anywhere (except looters).I'm having the opposite issue. I wonder if they temporarily disabled them in the hotfix.

Can I ask you guys what culture you chose when you began the game?

Last edited:
Having a similar issue, only mountain bandits. As a side effect, anywhere mountain bandits do not normally spawn, there are *no* bandits at all. There are no bandit troops or looters in the Aserai, Sturgian, or Khurzait lands. There are only bands of mountain bandits, spawning en masse, and only in the lands of the Empire, Battania, and Vlandia.

Sounds great, I thought I saw patch notes saying this issue is resolved, but there are still swarms, so, just a suggestion, once you fix the cause, hopefully you can reset the quantity of bandits on the map. I've got an estimated 1000+ steppe bandits at the moment. As in I took out about 500 of them, and there were still as many visible on the map as before I started battling them.

Here is a mod to kill all of the Bandits.

Back
Top Bottom