Version number
e1.5.7
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

cethy

Recruit
Firstly, I understand this oversight/bug in the programming of the game. Secondly, it is for e1.5.7 beta, which is not the latest version. Although I'd still expect this to be reproducible.

Summary: Destroying every single faction (even minor) before starting the Dragon Banner quest seems to make creating your own faction impossible. As there are no more factions in the game, the player will own every settlement.
How to Reproduce: Kill every single non-player faction member before starting the Dragon Banner quest. Neither quest NPC shows the dialog option for creating faction.
Video: Video Plaintext in case link doesn't work:
The circumstances leading to this issue are understandable not very realistic, at least not expected. Still, it's achievable in the game, and should be fixed. I only tried since I wanted to see what would happen, and it broke the game. Alternative to changing the dialog option logic is to add player independence in creating a faction with the Banner, instead of depending on the NPCs.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom