Resolved [e1.5.7] Disappeared hideout location on quest with brother and sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e.1.5.7
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
[e1.5.7] Disappeared hideout location on quest with brother and sister.

The hideout must be near Seanon.

I decided to postpone their rescue and after ~ 300 days the hideout disappeared.

I tried to destroy other hideouts, but it did not lead to the revival of the one I needed.

Help me please.

What can be done?

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Please help!
This quest:
EMjb14Z.png

this location (I already cleaned the hideout on the right - it reappeared and this is not it):
MgEqLAb.jpeg

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. For more information regarding how to send us your save files, you can check this thread out. You can find your save file here:
C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Done:

In case you need more saves with this problem, I have exactly the same (trying to attach the save file).
It might be worth noting that I once tried to attack the hideout and failed in it. But after some 200-300 days, when I decided to go back to it, I couldn't find it.

My current game version is 1.5.7.260167, but I started the campaign on some different patch, about three weeks ago.
I'm not using any mods

Back
Top Bottom