Resolved [e1.5.5] Cannot assign member role if previous role holder is assigned to caravan

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.5.252341
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Companion (Fairhair) had role of scout in my party. Assigned this companion (Fairhair) to a caravan without removing role. Went to clan menu to assign role to new companion but scout is not listed in the dropdown for any companion. Tried resetting all roles to none but scout still does not show.
How to Reproduce: Have role assigned to companion, assign this companion to caravan, try editing roles in clan menu.
Media: . Role "Scout" not showing in dropdown despite not being assigned to anyone in party.
Computer Specs:
GPU: GTX 1080
GPU Driver Version: 460.79
CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K
RAM: 16GB 3200MHz Corsair Vengeance
Motherboard: MSI Z270 Gaming M3
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): WD Black SN750 1TB Gen 3 M.2 SSD

Edit: Just want to note you CAN remove/replace the companion if you do it through dialogue with who you want to be the new occupier of the role. So if I speak to X companion, I have the option of them replacing Fairhair for the role of Scout. So the bug is just tied to the clan screen.

Last edited:
Hi! Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. I will update this thread when I hear back from them. Thanks for reporting!

I have been informed that this issue is fixed on our development branch and the fix will be implemented with the upcoming patches. Thanks for reporting!

Back
Top Bottom