• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Resolved [e1.5.10] Fian Bracers not good enough for Fians ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.10
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Nodice83

Knight
WBWF&SNWVC
Summary:

Dear Devs, I played e1.5.10 for some time now and wonder if this is a bug or intentional feature. You can find Fian Bracers on e.g. Battanian Oathsworn but it is no longer a piece of equipment that Fians and Fian Champions will use. Instead of the high tier bracers (those are elite archers - right ?) they use some leather gloves low tier product. Attached some printscreens. Name would suggest they are ought to wear those bracers :wink: Regards !

How to Reproduce: Play e1.5.10
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related): Party View
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Battanian Oathsworn
uqErS.png

Battanian Fian
QT-ts.png

Battanian Fian Champion
4BqPc.png

Computer Specs:
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700HQ CPU @2.60 GHz, 16GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M (most recent driver); Motherboard: Lenovo Allsparks 5K NO DPK, SSD CT500MX500SSD, Win 10 Pro

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Forwarded to the QA team for further investigation. We will reach out again if we need more information. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

MArdA TaleWorlds

Community Support & Localization
Community Support
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
I've been informed that the armor sets are intended, there is no bugs here. Thanks for reporting.

Top Bottom