Version number
e1.5.1
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
I've mentioned this problem before in another topic, but I wasn't sure if it was a one-off or not. Today I've played a siege scenario for Ulethaim castle and I can confirm with 100% assurance - the performance during the siege is TERRIBLE. 20 FPS at the starting (though I have like solid 60 in any other sieges at the beginning), and when soldiers start assaulting the walls - well, it's 10 or even less FPS! Looks like the problem with AI pathfinding which took place until 1.4.1.

Any other Battanian castle with the same scene as Ulethaim castle has the same issue (tested it in a Custom Battle) - 20 FPS in the beginning of a siege.

Related settlement: Ulethaim castle and all Battanian castles with the same scenario. (Probably other Battanian castles too, please, let your QA test them all).

PC specs:
Intel Pentium CPU G4620 @ 3,70 Ghz 3,70 Ghz
16 Gb RAM
GeForce GTX 1050Ti, 4 Gb VRAM.
HDD

@elysebluemoon I am having the same issue on every Battanian Castle and Town I have siege'd. I have siege'd most of Sturgia and the Empire without this issue.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700
RAM: DDR4 32GB
Motherboard: XPS 8930
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD the game stored in D: Drive

No mods,
e1.5.1? (Whatever main is on)
Main

Task manager shows my GPU is spiking when I go to windows but even turning down settings to "very low" only takes the FPS from 20~34

@elysebluemoon I am having the same issue on every Battanian Castle and Town I have siege'd. I have siege'd most of Sturgia and the Empire without this issue.

GPU: GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel Core i7-8700
RAM: DDR4 32GB
Motherboard: XPS 8930
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD the game stored in D: Drive

No mods,
e1.5.1? (Whatever main is on)
Main

Task manager shows my GPU is spiking when I go to windows but even turning down settings to "very low" only takes the FPS from 20~34
Thank you for the additional info! :smile:

I posted this a while back and again a bit ago.. sent save file with it. any Pendriaic type castle was laggy. it was given to me in my first run and I hated it. prayed someone would steal it. ..... it will be fixed now.. i am hoping

Back
Top Bottom