In Progress [e1.5.0] Can't Raid Hideout

Users who are viewing this thread

Roger678

Recruit
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this thread!

Summary: I was given a quest to raid a hideout. At first, it was a looter hideout then after a game restart, it became a desert hideout. When I walk up to it the only option I get is to leave. I can not wait to dark nor raid it. At night I get the same thing.
How to Reproduce: Start a new game on e1.5.0. Go to the town of Onica after the tutorial. Get the quest from Chenon of Onica (Bandit Base near Onica). Go to the base located in the screenshot and you won't be able to wait or raid it.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Bandit Base Near Onica | Onica
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Version: e1.5.0.237681
Installed community-made modifications: N/A
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia RTX 2080
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X
RAM: G.Skill 32 Gig 3600mhz
Motherboard: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Hero ATX AM4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB

Last edited:
Hello, thank you for reporting it in. I will inform the devs about the issue. In the meantime, if you send us a save file where we can reproduce the issue i am sure it will come in handy. You can share the file with me via DM or upload it to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please make sure to include the link to this thread in the description so i can identify it.

Hello, thank you for reporting it in. I will inform the devs about the issue. In the meantime, if you send us a save file where we can reproduce the issue i am sure it will come in handy. You can share the file with me via DM or upload it to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please make sure to include the link to this thread in the description so i can identify it.
I uploaded my save game. The quest from Onica has ended via a time out but the hideout is still not attackable. I put this thread link in the file's description (sorry for uploading the file like 3 times lol). You will be right next to the hideout when you load the save. I could not make a new game that reproduced the problem since the quest from Onica seems to be random.

Back
Top Bottom