[e1.4.3] can't create my own kingdom

Users who are viewing this thread

e1.4.3 can't create my own kingdom

joined the Kuzaites and conquered 3 castles for myself, after which i left their faction (i save the castles for myself) and paid them 17000. I can not create my own anti-imperial (and imperial too) kingdom.

In dialogue with Arzagos and Istiana, there is no answer option.

01:56:10

I did NOT give the banner to the Kuzaites !!! I just joined them for a while.

If I install version e1.4.2, then the save is simply not loaded.

Russifier tried to off and play in english, restart the computer, etc. nothing helps.

What to do?

Last edited:
Reach clan tier 4 and go into clan screen and press "Create Kingdom" button as an independent lord.
Thanks you.
The problem has been resolved, but then i will have to play in English: it was in translation into Russian. It was necessary not only to set the English language in the settings, but also to disable two mods for the rus lng.
Because of the Russian mods, the "create kingdom" button in the clan tab disappeared.

Thanks you.
The problem has been resolved, but then i will have to play in English: it was in translation into Russian. It was necessary not only to set the English language in the settings, but also to disable two mods for the rus lng.
Because of the Russian mods, the "create kingdom" button in the clan tab disappeared.

After you create your kingdom you could try going back to russian and re-enabling your mods, I would think your kingdom would still be created.

Back
Top Bottom