Resolved [e1.4.1 (after hotfix from 30.05.2020)] Clicking on "Kingdom" tab automatically launches a bunch of votes for random policies

Users who are viewing this thread

Lesbosisles

Knight at Arms
Summary: After the recent hotfix if you click on Kigdom tab, the game will automatically launch a bunch of votes for a few policies. Quite often at least one of them surpasses the voting and becomes an active policy. Hence, if you click the "Kingdom" tab a multiple times, you can have more than 25 active policies.
How to Reproduce: Just click on the "Kingdom" tab and watch the log. Also check the "Policies" tab.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): You can do this on the campaign map at any place.
Media (Screenshots): A few screenshots with descriptions, showing the details of the bug
Version:
e1.4.1 (after hotfix from 30.05.2020)
Installed community-made modifications:
I'm using quite a few community mods, here's the full list.

But, please notice, that this user also has the same problem and he's playing without any community mods.

Also, check this post for a few more details.

Last edited:
Does :

Hey folks, we just uploaded a hotfix for the beta branch. It includes the following:
  • Fixed an issue that caused AI rulers to miscalculate influence cost vs benefit when overriding a popular vote.
  • Fixed an issue that caused automated kingdom decisions for mercenary players.
  • The influence cost for the ruler to override the popular vote in a kingdom decision is now calculated differently. Players will be able to spend the decision's normal cost for up to 3 points of difference or "votes". They will have to spend the decision's max cost for any additional points of difference. (To elaborate further - the options associated with influence costs in a kingdom decision represent votes. So f.e. in a decision with the costs 10 / 40 / 100, choosing the 100 option amounts to 3 points or votes. If you are a king and want to overrule a popular vote that surpasses the alternative by 5 points / votes, your cost will amount to 100 (for the first 3 votes) plus another 2 x 100 (for the additional points of difference)).

Fixed the issue ? Because i think it was supposed to, i don't know what "Automated kingdom decisions" refer to otherwise :eek:

Issue is not fixed post hotfix.

• The hotfix has ensured that clicking on Clan names, fiefs, other factions no longer triggers a vote to expel clan, redistribute fief or declare war, respectively.
  • The hotfix has not remedied the issue that many policies (15-30 of them) get voted, upon first opening the Kingdom tab as a Merc.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom