Resolved [e1.4.0 Beta] Whole Seller & Appraiser don't mark profits after reloading save

Users who are viewing this thread

d64fda577ac4fe07e1436b278acc51f9.jpg

Self explanatory, profits you make from selling/buying products aren't marked if you reload your save. I was able to see them marked just once after I chose the perk, until I reloaded my save. And later, even the new goods I've bought persisted on being unmarked. This used to work fine, unless you reloaded a save which also negated Trade profit XP increase, back in e1.3.0.
(Also kudos on making Trade profits persist through reloads :grin:)

Edit: herp derp i didn't use the draft
Summary: Profits you make from selling/buying products aren't marked if you reload your save.
How to Reproduce: Get your Trade skill to 25, pick one of the available perks to mark profits. Buy something for cheap and travel to somewhere where you can sell it for high. Reload your game. You'll see the profit isn't marked anymore and the issue will persist for newer bought goods, but despite this, selling goods for a profit after reloading your save will still give you Trade XP.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): ---
Media (Screenshots & Video): Ditto.
Version: e1.4.0 Beta
Installed community-made modifications: ---
Computer Specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GTX 660
CPU: i5-4440 3.10 GHz
RAM: 8 GB
Motherboard: MSI H81-P32
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD

Last edited:
Hello. I issued this bug as well at version Beta e1.4.2.

My character has "Whole seller" perk active. I bought clay and pottery at Pen Cannoc and then just traveled to Sargot with no encounters and save/loads in between. As you can see, no marks on goods prices.
UFJvGTd.png
THGoqzV.png

Edit: worked well on Beta e1.4.1

Back
Top Bottom