In Progress [e1.3.0 beta] Alpan The Outcast (companion) absent of the Encyclopedia

Users who are viewing this thread

m4s4mun3

Recruit
Everything is in the title

l5pe.png

Clicking on the name leads to Grynad of Andurn

since the last release( 1.3.0) , all the new hero wanderer I find in town have no entry, or skills or anything, you can't hire them or do anything. same with the child I got or any new hero I believe. they just don't really exist in the game

More on this bug:
  • Not all companions are bugged, only maybe 1/5 of them are
  • The corrupted companions can only be recruited in the initial conversation, that's the only time they offer companion dialogue
  • Leaving and re-entering the town and talking to them again gives an empty generic dialogue
    • "there is something i'd like to discuss" --> nevermind
    • "i have a quick question" --> nevermind
    • "i must leave now"

Taverns are acting weird in 1.3.0, I have Merchants in the Taverns in some cities, and A "The Silent" companion in the tavern in Danustica but he doesnt show up in the Encyclopedia and isn't recruitable anymore.

I m pretty sure the bug affect all new hero (born or wanderer spawning), the list of wanderer in the encyclopedia is the same as it was before, but new wanderer keep poping in tavern with no dialog options. got 2 kids now and neither of them have an entry in the encyclopedia.

Back
Top Bottom