Need More Info [e1.3.0.227640] Party always starts marching towards a newly created army

Users who are viewing this thread

So everytime there is an army created my party just starts marching towards it without my input, also when im in a settlement waiting and there is an army created during my stay i will port to its location after leaving the settlement. Save was made in 1.3.

its because i guess if you have a wife or a noble in your party they tend to go to the army . if you give your noble governing task they wont just leave the setllement but if they are in their own party you know like a normal act they go to the army who called them.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.
İn my new playthrough ı didn't come across this issue but my wife is governing right now let at least me to check if the problem persist or not before you mark it solved, I will return to this thread within 2 days promise

Back
Top Bottom